Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Apollo set

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo set

Hello does someone know how to get Apollo set from the Dressing room

So far no one knows the event cloths do you get them via event or synthesis.

Comment

soem via event soem via synthesis its wrriten when u mouse over in dressing room...
      and appolo is only wings if i recall and was gotten from a 60k+br event at a set date u cannot gain appolo wing again

Comment

If you actually check, Apollo wing is for level 60k BR as you said, but there is also Apollo Gear in the dressing room, set as event prizes.. i think that is what he was referring too.
        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
          If you actually check, Apollo wing is for level 60k BR as you said, but there is also Apollo Gear in the dressing room, set as event prizes.. i think that is what he was referring too.
          Gold wings are reward from hall of fame, apollo clothes are from incomming event... I cant w8 for pirrate clothes!! The best what i see there

_________

Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
            Gold wings are reward from hall of fame, apollo clothes are from incomming event... I cant w8 for pirrate clothes!! The best what i see there
            Repeating what i say, how cruel :P
            Do you mean the Baroque clothes?
            Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
              Repeating what i say, how cruel :P
              Do you mean the Baroque clothes?
              Yep...awsomest clothes i even seen on this game...our Bow looks fantastic! : D

_________

Crit Mage 80v
              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Didnt know that about apolo wings its for 60k BR.

Comment

Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
                  Didnt know that about apolo wings its for 60k BR.
                  Wings of apollo is the 60k BR event wings.

Apollos feathers is the apollo set Wings, abit strange, but they look different

Comment

The armor looks pretty sick

Comment

i can guess apollo gear is for 500 dolla consume event

Comment

Originally posted by koetsu View Post
                        i can guess apollo gear is for 500 dolla consume event
                        Highly doubt it would be that much, could be like the mount events, where it's a certain amount of an item we need to collect, to trade in. We won't know until they tell us.

Comment

Would it be possible to get some mod/dev confirmation if the younger servers will eventually get the 60k BR event for the opportunity to get the wings of apollo?

Comment

Originally posted by aramus614 View Post
                            Would it be possible to get some mod/dev confirmation if the younger servers will eventually get the 60k BR event for the opportunity to get the wings of apollo?
                            It wouldn't be limited to just the younger servers, it would be all the servers, and i don't think it would happen again, getting 60k BR, isn't that hard to do for the higher levels now..

Comment

Working...
                            X