Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thanks for wonderful update that has effective killed the funniest part of game BG's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for wonderful update that has effective killed the funniest part of game BG's

This so called update is more a funeral for the BG's, You change the levels without changing the system as a whole , this new change should have included one of the following things as well :
    1.Exp added to every fight within bg
    2.No longer interserve BG due to fact that newer server players that are level say 50+ wont and can not compete and maintain Crusader+ rank against people that have been level 50+ for months and in some cases years.
    3. Honor cap / per battle ground bracket Ie.. can only achieve a set rank per bracket level group and if you are a rank above the cap you gain NO honor from wins and those you fight lose none (Meaning people wont wat to stay in that bracket if they gain nothing)

But you did none of this so accentially you killed the BG's and will lose my future Recharges. I have about $1,ooo+ spent here and would have spentalot more but you merge us about 10 days ago and now this Update that is Hmmm.

Wow you dev's really know how to mess a game up(date) up

I spend 200$ and i have fun from my 59v acc on bg...tooday i enter 2x old barket, 1x new but i leave it and join old again - i dont see problem here.
    You think you spend 1k usd and you are pro? Spend 20k like others pro and then talk aBout money...stop crying guys,if you cant just go leave game and give us break

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by ChoosenOne View Post
      This so called update is more a funeral for the BG's, You change the levels without changing the system as a whole , this new change should have included one of the following things as well :
      1.Exp added to every fight within bg
      2.No longer interserve BG due to fact that newer server players that are level say 50+ wont and can not compete and maintain Crusader+ rank against people that have been level 50+ for months and in some cases years.
      3. Honor cap / per battle ground bracket Ie.. can only achieve a set rank per bracket level group and if you are a rank above the cap you gain NO honor from wins and those you fight lose none (Meaning people wont wat to stay in that bracket if they gain nothing)

But you did none of this so accentially you killed the BG's and will lose my future Recharges. I have about $1,ooo+ spent here and would have spentalot more but you merge us about 10 days ago and now this Update that is Hmmm.

Wow you dev's really know how to mess a game up(date) up
      1. you get exp from the 2 bg quests everyday no reason at all to add exp from fights.
      2. thats a lie, i beat people from older server all the time, if you cant then you clearly just arent that good and if you really spent over $1k and cant beat someone of the same level as you regardless of server that is just sad.
      3. there is an honor cap, 3k a day. and by bracket, lvl 39 = crusader max, 49 = elites crusader, 51+ = Lord divine.

Comment

what is ur point actually?why did they kill bg? all ur saying is that u dont like how bg work...u never mention how u think patch killed bg?cause really they only made it better...now u can be strong in 1 of ur bracket and bad in other bracket...before patch if u where strong in ur bracket ud own everyone...if u where bad...ud get own every bg..imo only a good change...

Comment

bleedingxorange in reply to your reply / comment let me fill in a few thigns I left out of my orginal post
          1. I just started playing this april.
          2. level 55+ atm
          3. half way to Knight crusader rank
          4, I do very well against others level 50-59 but new bg system is set to bracket against level 60-64 with elite crusader rank+ and legendary level 60 gear now you see why I posted this about bg being killed ?

R2295843 in reply to your comment you do have a good point about in one bracket can be bully ,And in other be the one getting bullied , only one problem here is that after crusader rank you lose honor for loses correct? therefore when you against people far more superior then you your really being cheated out of your honor. why not have brackets set up for level/rank not just level to make them more balanced ? this would be more appropraite just my thought,And sure will get trashed but w/e.

Comment

I got no issue with new BG

I entered one, saw a level 61, left, waited 5mins, saw under 60s, slapped on a dbl hnr scroll and capped my hnr

I think the archer Kilo was a bit miffed when he lost 600 hnr to me, judging by the profanities he was yelling ^^
            Blizzarea
            S147
            Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post

I entered one, saw a level 61, left, waited 5mins, saw under 60s, slapped on a dbl hnr scroll and capped my hnr

I think the archer Kilo was a bit miffed when he lost 600 hnr to me, judging by the profanities he was yelling ^^
              Lmao you did what i did!!
              Omg you got Kilo?? :O Congrats!!
              Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

He kept attacking me, losing 200 hnr (I was gaining 400 with scroll) then yelling at me calling me a cheater

I haven't had this much fun in wartune in ages

I would happily have avoided him cos with dbl hnr scroll I cap anyway and the fights were long ^_^
                Blizzarea
                S147
                Epic

Comment

Ha! Damn I'd better tease him about it when he log on tomorrow xD.
                  (he's the top archer of our server >: I think he's got a lil ****** about this new, he even made a complaint thread, despite the fact that he shouldn't need it)
                  S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                  Mage: Existence (G.M)
                  BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

Yeah, I jus read his thread from this morning, well if he's been raging since this morning that explains the meltdown in our BG ^^
                    Blizzarea
                    S147
                    Epic

Comment

Yeah, I jus read his thread from this morning, well if he's been raging since this morning that explains the meltdown in our BG ^^
                      Punky !! Wth are you all thise day xD you miss our 28/30 full archer run,with You 30/30...and our 3x archer god nm easy run...and i miss you girl...my rosses w8 for u xD pm me

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

yeah good tips on the out of one and into another BG but still costs us insigs and shards if you want to collect to do that way But I will take your advise and bounce out if level 60+ are present

Comment

I dont get any issues about bg to but has well me am only login to bg them 6 last minute for pick insigines no need to run bg have alredy Lord Divine.

Spend my time me friends instent or do someting else maby catch up a TV Show are behind.
                          Character - Taggen
                          Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                          Class - Archer
                          Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                          Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                          Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
                            I dont get any issues about bg to but has well me am only login to bg them 6 last minute for pick insigines no need to run bg have alredy Lord Divine.

Spend my time me friends instent or do someting else maby catch up a TV Show are behind.
                            Each intresting seson is end xD w8 for dexter Hehe...
                            Yep we cant told you what you must to do...but we are sugest best way from our exp...

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

i actually like tank trails...

Comment

Working...
                              X