Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Guild blessing wheel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild blessing wheel

How in the heck on the guild blessing wheel is landing on a rune and instead of giving me a rune, it gives me a seed. no possible way is a seed anyway related to any kind of rune.

not once did some seed drop for me, but 3 times out of 21 and no runes at all dropping from the rune. it seems to me that you dont know what a rune is, because it sure as heck isnt a seed.
    Last edited by Mairenn; 06-13-2013, 05:50 PM.

it changed with 1.6 patch runes u cant get that way now do to the new rune system

Comment

changed? this is 30 minutes ago. so what you are telling me is that seeds come out of the rune icon on the guild blessing.

Comment

Originally posted by Mairenn View Post
        changed? this is 30 minutes ago. so what you are telling me is that seeds come out of the rune icon on the guild blessing.
        You are now playing in the 1.6 patch, they haven't changed the name for the rune slot, as old runes have been removed from the game, and they now spin out plants, instead of runes.

This has happened for majority of servers since yesterday/today.
        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

no rune again on patch 1.6
          AeonFlux
          Mage
          S3 Worg Lair Europe
          OFFICIALLY RETIRED

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
            You are now playing in the 1.6 patch, they haven't changed the name for the rune slot, as old runes have been removed from the game, and they now spin out plants, instead of runes.

This has happened for majority of servers since yesterday/today.

thank you for clarifying.

Comment

Working...
            X