Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Worse Update Ever

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Worse Update Ever

    well might as well dish it out right here right now..

    this game used to be fun, and i would say the best online browser game ive played. due to the recent changes, it is LESS fun now.. it smells of $$$, everything $$$..

    - Runes system is totally ****
    - WB revives now cost 15 balens instead of 10
    - System warning lets people knows that you've just spinned vip wheel and is inviting them to plunder you
    - Tanks? dafuq tanks doing in a mid age era??? what they'll come up next? SPACESHIPS?
    - New clothings? as if the old ones were not expensive enough, R2 is making ppl spend more
    - Class wars havent started yet but from the word WAGES, im assuming it has gotto mean more $$$ to them

    thank you for a wonderful few months of game play, and NOW I QUIT.. not worth the time and money spending on making R2 richer

  • #2
    The new clothing system is better I love tank wars, the rune system is awesome and balances out the classes a little more, the 500k gold spam is annoying I agree.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by R27302973 View Post
      well might as well dish it out right here right now..

      this game used to be fun, and i would say the best online browser game ive played. due to the recent changes, it is LESS fun now.. it smells of $$$, everything $$$..

      - Runes system is totally ****
      - WB revives now cost 15 balens instead of 10
      - System warning lets people knows that you've just spinned vip wheel and is inviting them to plunder you
      - Tanks? dafuq tanks doing in a mid age era??? what they'll come up next? SPACESHIPS?
      - New clothings? as if the old ones were not expensive enough, R2 is making ppl spend more
      - Class wars havent started yet but from the word WAGES, im assuming it has gotto mean more $$$ to them

      thank you for a wonderful few months of game play, and NOW I QUIT.. not worth the time and money spending on making R2 richer
      Sadly, no one will stop you from leaving, nor will it impact the game.

      Rune system, is something people will have to get use to, like other parts of the game.
      I agree, the slightly more higher revive does suck (Even though i don't use it)
      Gives non cashers a chance to nom at vips, if they stand a chance lol
      Tanks stop you? explain in mid age where people had wings? lol
      New clothing is event clothing, so yes more money
      Class wars, you don't have to spend balens, i don't think...

      Did you only just figure out that this has been a P2W game?
      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

      Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

      Comment


      • #4
        - I dont like the price change in the World boss.
        - True Runes is sucks but good in one why man dosent need to buy them for voncher, just need to spend alot of Tanks trails and lvl it and missing that man not can use 3 runes like before now is only 2.

        + VIP wheels is good i like to see it and if you are ablet to plunder you relly need to make you stronger.
        + New Cloths is never wrong.
        + Class Wars sounds good you dont need to spend one it just become TOP 100 in you class and can not be so hard.
        ++++++++ Tank system the best some happens in Wartune frome the begining.
        Character - Taggen
        Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
        Class - Archer
        Battle Rating -2.4M BR
        Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
        Highest CW ranking - 26th

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
          - I dont like the price change in the World boss.
          - True Runes is sucks but good in one why man dosent need to buy them for voncher, just need to spend alot of Tanks trails and lvl it and missing that man not can use 3 runes like before now is only 2.

          + VIP wheels is good i like to see it and if you are ablet to plunder you relly need to make you stronger.
          + New Cloths is never wrong.
          + Class Wars sounds good you dont need to spend one it just become TOP 100 in you class and can not be so hard.
          ++++++++ Tank system the best some happens in Wartune frome the begining.
          5 more balens per revive but look - before you revive and must attak boss,now after balen revive you are on boss fight.but still 5 balens per this road is to mutch on long turn
          Runes system works nice now, for happy i need one more like chaos or amnessia.
          New clothes make new possibilites for ppl look
          Tank wars is for runes
          Class wars give Non cashes poniots, what they can spend for mounts or leg stones pack
          This update is not that bad at all

          _________


          Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br


          _________


          Comment


          • #6
            What are we supposed to do with our old runes?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by asoreen View Post
              What are we supposed to do with our old runes?
              use them for xp for the new runes. Not really that hard to figure out.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by R27302973 View Post
                well might as well dish it out right here right now..

                this game used to be fun, and i would say the best online browser game ive played. due to the recent changes, it is LESS fun now.. it smells of $$$, everything $$$..

                - Runes system is totally ****
                - WB revives now cost 15 balens instead of 10
                - System warning lets people knows that you've just spinned vip wheel and is inviting them to plunder you
                - Tanks? dafuq tanks doing in a mid age era??? what they'll come up next? SPACESHIPS?
                - New clothings? as if the old ones were not expensive enough, R2 is making ppl spend more
                - Class wars havent started yet but from the word WAGES, im assuming it has gotto mean more $$$ to them

                thank you for a wonderful few months of game play, and NOW I QUIT.. not worth the time and money spending on making R2 richer


                I do agree with a lot of the things you say. Unfortunately the game is a pay to win game. Many non cashers and light cashers already quitted the game, It seems like R2 will just continue and merge servers if too many quitts or get inactive to force cashers to spend more and to make up for the players that left the game.

                Well... I`ll stick around awhile longer, until the fun is completely gone for me as well. Best of luck where ever you go.

                Comment


                • #9
                  The only thing I do agree with you is the rune system, total trash and pathetic attempt to make people buy them from mystery shop.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by SirAlukah View Post
                    The only thing I do agree with you is the rune system, total trash and pathetic attempt to make people buy them from mystery shop.
                    You can earn the runes in tank trials as well. At least I was awarded blood rune and small runestones in this event. It was kind of fun..
                    The rune system is still new for me to comment about. I`ll give it a week before I comment wether I love or hate it and digest on it for now.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by SirAlukah View Post
                      The only thing I do agree with you is the rune system, total trash and pathetic attempt to make people buy them from mystery shop.

                      Except you don't have to buy them from the mystery shop

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by KarrdeThuun View Post
                        Except you don't have to buy them from the mystery shop
                        I know I don't "have to", but my guess is that the chance to get Rage, Chaos or Amnesia runestones for free is abysmal. Perhaps I'm judging it too fast, so I guess we could give it a week or so to see how hard is it.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          this is the worst update ever...sorry to say that but its true....

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by SirAlukah View Post
                            I know I don't "have to", but my guess is that the chance to get Rage, Chaos or Amnesia runestones for free is abysmal. Perhaps I'm judging it too fast, so I guess we could give it a week or so to see how hard is it.
                            So what you are saying is because the RAREST runes in the game are not easily and freely accessible to everyone you don't like the system? This is right up there with the hundreds of people who complained that red astrals did not rain from the heavens the first day of patch 1.5 part 3. Do you want all new accounts to receive a complimentary Therion Sand-Rider as well? All the common runes can be obtained (for free) from tank trials. The "Un-common" runes will show up randomly in Mystery Shop (I already have Purge and Gaurdian) and the "Rare" ones will too (albiet less often) and excuse me if I DON'T feel sorry for the people who could only defeat the last bosses in GoD, Den and Temple by using rage runes because they didn't want to bother with PvE gear or figuring out the correct group composition.
                            Patryn
                            Twisted
                            S130 Dragonmar

                            "If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
                            "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              honestly I haven't found anything substantial to complain about this new update..yes the new rune system will take time for us all to get used to but seriously give it a chance and you just might end up liking it better yeh lol everybody can and eventually will get drops on the runestones they'd prefer to have For FREE from tank trails and once acquired they are yours permanently..wont be consumed upon use and as you level them up they will only get better. Think about it before u start whining like there is no tomorrow lol have fun all

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X