Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Worse Update Ever

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont know, but i think, this is the best update for the people say goodbye

The rune system is horrible. Now i dont kown how to fight
    the old runes were used as a strategy to win matches. At this time there is no strategy. is expected by the end of the combat to see who wins

The tank... well it isn't contextualized, but this is my opinion

Comment

Yes this is the worst update ever.
      Like the other update.
      r2 always done a bad update on Wartune.
      Yes.
      Yes.
      Can you guys finish with this kind of rambling!?
      And after r2 impemented 1.7 patch, you'll say it the worst too.
      S24 - Reaper's Illusion
      IGN - Vein

Comment

The new rune system is great. Once you upgrade them of course. Think about it now. THe best healing rune only heals for 3k. Whats 3k when I have 55k life. The new healing rune heals for 10% of your life. That's an improvement. Same goes for al lthe others. Ya level 1 sucks but at level 10 they are much better. And you don't run out of runes or have to store them and take up bag space.

The extra 5 balen on revive is good too because it will stop the cashers from spending as much. No us non cashers can get more hits on the world boss.

The vip spam is stupid and needs to be removed.

Tank wars should have been dragon wars.

Clothes only affect cashers so np there.

The wager system is another casher thing. You bet balens on who you think will win the class war then get more balens if you are right. Won't be that hard to figure out who will win. The archer with 90k br will beat the one with 80k.

Comment

the only thing it sad whit the new patch is it only one trial per day for tank . atleast make like arena or bg.

Comment

people just don't like change the rage rune change is good and the old runes bar rage were pretty pointless to the high lvls. means a lot more people will now work on getting pve sets i'm pretty close to my 60 set now without coining iv avoided doing dt until i have that set due to not wanting to let my team down. the cloths adding amounts of rage people start with kinda makes life a lot better. more tank trials per day is needed and maybe a practice area where u can mess around with them for fun

Comment

Old runes barely did ****... except for rage runes (which I dont need, patient to farm pve set paying off again!)
              The new % is exactly what we need in runes for them to be effective and the extremely limited usage makes it a mindgame when to use it

Comment

Originally posted by R23720147 View Post
                the only thing it sad whit the new patch is it only one trial per day for tank . atleast make like arena or bg.
                I think I will stop playing mainly for the tank system. I don't mind playing a tank game but not when I'm playing Wartune. Not the right era where I want to be. In my opinion they really screwed it up. I will definitely consider coming back if they get rid of it.

Best regards

Comment

Originally posted by asoreen View Post
                  I think I will stop playing mainly for the tank system. I don't mind playing a tank game but not when I'm playing Wartune. Not the right era where I want to be. In my opinion they really screwed it up. I will definitely consider coming back if they get rid of it.

Best regards
                  Are people still freaking crying about tanks being in this game? For christ sake get over that already. Mario bros isn't about plumbing you know. So why does Wartune have to be the exact fantasy game era? if this bothers you so much why did you stay when they the pig with a bikini? or archer uses water guns? or anything else that didn't make sense. Damn people cry over stupid things now.

Comment

freaking out about Class War is the new thing.

Tanks is of the past.

Comment

Working...
                    X