TANK WARS...Express your hate here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TANK WARS...Express your hate here

They should get rid off it asap. Totally out of context, not even funny, just plain stupid. Don't play it if you don't like it"..Yada yada..its a daily event and if you like to get those runes you are obliged to participate or pay lots of balens to get them.It takes 25min for each day..sheesh..make it 5min I could perhaps tolerate it. There are so many activities to do daily it starts to be burden..Why those runes cant just drop from normal BG? Tanks..next patch space shuttles and we shoot each other in outer space with missiles and laser cannons. Tank Trials= Epic Fail

slide your mouse over to your kids and tell them it's mario cart ^^
    Blizzarea
    S147
    Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

I absolutely love this new edition

Comment

I like it the best some happens Wartune is stuff like that some man make to come back to this game i take a break before 1.6 for to less me online people at S100 need a merg was boring.

And login for try tank trails am read about and was so funny i want to play it alredy again.

I give Tank Trails Tumb up
        Character - Taggen
        Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
        Class - Archer
        Battle Rating -2.4M BR
        Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
        Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Tank Trails was awesome,everyone started the event equal.
          EARWAX .. . .... .. ... ...

Comment

Originally posted by Missmagic-s119 View Post
            Tank Trails was awesome,everyone started the event equal.
            Not really if we get S1-S10 them are one weeak before us.

And win or lose Reward is the same so you can never fall behind someone if you play it everyday.

But all other server is equal and non can pay for be stronger direcly there,
            Character - Taggen
            Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
            Class - Archer
            Battle Rating -2.4M BR
            Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
            Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
              Not really if we get S1-S10 them are one weeak before us.

And win or lose Reward is the same so you can never fall behind someone if you play it everyday.

But all other server is equal and non can pay for be stronger direcly there,
              Everyone today started tank trails equal no matter what server lolz,and i don't think tank trails is cross server
              EARWAX .. . .... .. ... ...

Comment

tank trails are awesome...
                ...and it was not an epic fail 0_o

Comment

Yup, it's all equal.

Because there's no Cross-server, so there's no complain like ppls complain BG.

Comment

Sigh another crybaby crying over something so insignificant to the game. If this makes you cry so much. I wonder how you handle the real world when their are much worse things out there than this. Seriously get over it what's done is done. You don't like it don't play it. you want the runes in there? Pay up the balens or deal with the tank trials. That or quit the game but I tell you all video games don't make sense. That is why it is called a video game. Super mario is based on two plumbers. So why are there such things as goombas and koopas? How does Bowser relate to plumbing? Shouldn't that game be around plumbing instead right? Man you should complain to Nintendo for making Mario bros not about plumbing.

Comment

Wow, I finally see Oxy on a roll, why haven't you been more active on the forum before?

And oh, the tanks are cute, many people are fine with them. Your definition of 'Epic Fail' is way off. Only if it's something most people find irritating or unbearable, then that can be considered 'Epic Fail'. Referring something as such from only your opinion is self-centered and shallow, you need to get a life.

Also, just because you feel stiffling to do every daily event doesn't mean everyone does. There are even people asking for more and more. Managing your time is also a good thing to learn instead of playing here don't you think?
                      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

they should change it to ballista war

Comment

Working...
                        X