Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do yall think things thru?

Latest Update:

Start with this Rune thingy: Sure over time it stands to be better most likely than what we had, but starting us off with a basically worthless single Rune rather than maybe a choice of which rune we'd like to start with is FAIL #1. You just gave us an event where we received Life Runes which are now worthless and I don't just mean they cant be used but a stack of 20 is about as valuable as a grey item....srsly....we cant even use them as exp for this new Rune system. FAIL #2 Having taken away some runes that could be purchased with Vouchers you've replaced them with Morphs???? Throw some Rune Exp stuff or something in there worth something.

Tanks: Like this overall but your hotkeys for Main attack + Special couldn't be more terribly selected and awkward to use on a keyboard - Q + 1........

Clothes: meh I'm not spending tons more money on this game so new looks...weehoo for those who have or will.

After last merge where on 1 of my characters server it was just adding more equally leveled players/servers together, on another they added servers that were months older with tons of players FAR ahead of ours.....it is a big F U to all of us so whatev.

Do ya even pole your community, get some suggestions about what you're planning to do like many other MMO type games do? Similar to a BETA...ever hear of it?

i just think they do it all to make more money. in the end, people will see their little game and stop playing because of it. the rune system bites, and no pvp gear for level 65 or 75 means that you have to do pvp to get insignia to try and get legendary gear. I dont think they thought it completely through at all.

Comment

The updates are following in the exact same route as its counterpart (7Roads' Chinese Wartune).

This comes as no surprise as R2 paid 7Roads for its publishing rights to the North American community. As a result, R2 merely follows the updates the 7Roads churns out.

All the complains here will fall on deaf ears.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
        The updates are following in the exact same route as its counterpart (7Roads' Chinese Wartune).

This comes as no surprise as R2 paid 7Roads for its publishing rights to the North American community. As a result, R2 merely follows the updates the 7Roads churns out.

All the complains here will fall on deaf ears.

the problem I have, is that in order to have gear for the pve content, you have to do the pvp content. but they refuse to upgrade the pvp gear so you can get the insignia needed for the pve content.

It just looks like to me that they want to lose customers.

Comment

Originally posted by Mairenn View Post
          the problem I have, is that in order to have gear for the pve content, you have to do the pvp content. but they refuse to upgrade the pvp gear so you can get the insignia needed for the pve content.

It just looks like to me that they want to lose customers.
          There is no such thing as 65 or 75 pvp gear even in the Chinese servers. You can easily do pvp with your 55 gear and it is very easy to get insigs for your pve gear. That isn't the problem people are having obtaining pve gear. The problem is lack of skeleton keys and the amount of loids/legs you need to make pve gear. Insigs are hardly a problem.

Comment

Working...
          X