Caution Item not as described Ancient Rune Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caution Item not as described Ancient Rune Pack

Ok so the name and description say pack and contents listed are 3 different runestones but only receive 1 after submiting ticket thinking it was a obviouse error I received a response stating that the outcome is randomyou cant get 3 runes with 1 purchase you only get 1 from those 3 even though the screen shot provided to them by me clearly shows and I quote "ancient Rune Pack Contents Chaos Runestone, Amnesia Runestone x1, Rage Runestone". and that is exactly what it says so after reseting mystery shop to have this golden oppurtunity come my way i purchased it but apparently it is not described correctly think the or was left out
    Attached Files

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....cient-Rune-Sac

It's a typo. They'll fix it eventually, hopefully.

Comment

lol oh so its ok to falsely advertise an item and sell it as something its not I am pretty sure there are laws against that type of thing

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	rune2.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	220.9 KB
ID:	1670374

Esspecially considering they got the description right on the 995 balen item but not the 1995 balen item

Comment

I'm pretty certain it is against the law ^^ Good luck taking em to court though. I'd still be happy with it tbh. Especially if I got Rage rune out of it... lol

Comment

No im not happy with it and I love how we laugh it off I purchased an item based on its description and it isnt what It says it is wow I cant believe that a company would openly and knowingly conduct business in such a way.

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
              I'm pretty certain it is against the law ^^ Good luck taking em to court though. I'd still be happy with it tbh. Especially if I got Rage rune out of it... lol
              I'm sure theres lots of lawyers that would take the case. You are paying 1900 balens which is 19 dollars on something under false pretenses.

Comment

Originally posted by Daftone View Post
                I'm sure theres lots of lawyers that would take the case. You are paying 1900 balens which is 19 dollars on something under false pretenses.
                R2 has scammed a lot of us, there's hundreds of thousands, perhaps millions of us. Imagine how many have bought this, how many have not received full rewards for past events, other things they've done etc. No one has stood up to them yet?
                Don't think it's gonna happen anytime soon..

Comment

good luck. aren't they based in china? being it's an internet game, paid thru the internet. i don't think we can do a thing about it. but you're welcome to try.

Comment

If you`ve read before buying it yesterday there was similar thread and mod sayed they`are working on them so atm dont buy them untill they fix it.

Comment

if it helps you will not get any refund as your cash purchase was for balens which you would have received what you then do with those balens with in game is up to you as its classed as gaming credit and on that basis anything bought with gaming credit is not covered by mis-representaion law as this only deals with cash purchases and your purchase of BALENS was as stated the only time you could argue your case is if the BALENS you purchased were not as described

Comment

Nah, that's like saying you purchase a $10 iTunes card, purchase the song "Every Rose Has It's Thorn - Poison" but instead getting the same song except it was the version done by Miley Cyrus.
                        The song was listed as Poison, you purchased it expecting Poison, except some error on iTunes behalf of mislabeling it as Poison instead of Miley Cyrus.... means you can't get a refund or reimbursed with the correct song?

I have no doubt there is a law to prevent "errors" intentionally happening like this to consumers, so they actually get the in-game content they paid for. If the company in question (iTunes) are unable to provide the song they promised, or make up an adequate compensation (Another song, for free) or complete reimbursement then they should be held accountable and FORCED to compensate the consumer.

Long, long ago, I bought the wrong lv 20 set for my class, Bought mage 20 set instead of archer 20 set. While Kong could not reimburse me my 2k balens back, they simply sent me the Archer set as compensation, because the pack did not specify which class it was for. (Yeah I know, easy to know now, but first time playing? Not so much)

Comment

yes but with itunes you purchase the song and is counted as a CASH transaction when you reach itunes check out in this game as with all others that have a IN GAME SHOP SYSTEM once the purchase of that credit has been made then the transaction is complete THE KEY WORDS FOR YOU IS CHECKOUT IN GAME SHOP SYSTEM AND CASH PURCHASE

Comment

oh forgot to add that the purchase you make in game is for BALENS (like in your example your itunes purchase is for a song) so if the BALENS are not as described (song is not as described) then you have a valid point BUT and here is the BUT what you do with the BALENS (song) is up to you hence the difference where the law is concerened

Comment

They can put it any way they want it, but they should take into account that they live out of players and they shouldn't hide behind legal stuff when it is obvious that their typo mad ppl buy item. It wouldn't hurt to compensate esspecially when there is no loss for them. Plain decency. Guess they'll start doing such things when income drops and they start to care about players. Seen it happen to many online games.

Comment

Working...
                              X