X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• krackenker
    replied
    Originally posted by R213855507 View Post
    Am a lvl 48 player and after the 1.6 patch have to battle with up to lvl 56 players in bg. I think its not fair to place lvl 40+ with 50+'s. no way a lvl 45 will ever stand a chance against a lvl 54 player. All that is happening is that the 50+sers are targeting the lower lvl's for homour harvesting. Can't this be changed back or made more fair?
    And a lvl 40 stands a chance against a 49?
    No matter what bracket there is, the low ones in the bracket loses against the higher ones (unless its a slow lvler/fairly high casher amount)...
    Stop complaining, now you know how it was for those u farmed at..... justice for them.

Leave a comment:

• Ban-kai
    replied
    this was implanted only so the lvl 39, 49, 59 dont get to top ranking cross server pvp for top 20 road warrior titel by bullying 8 lvls lower people.

Leave a comment:

• R213855507
    replied
    no, remember I came up out of the ranks - I played as a lvl 45 against lvl 49ners but at least being in the same group 40's you know you'll be fighting people in the same group, not trying to compete with knights against Templars

Leave a comment:

• R2471526
    replied
    so all the 49's would be bullying all the 45's and under? either way there will be bullying

Leave a comment:

Working...
X