Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

honour harvesting after new patch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• honour harvesting after new patch

Am a lvl 48 player and after the 1.6 patch have to battle with up to lvl 56 players in bg. I think its not fair to place lvl 40+ with 50+'s. no way a lvl 45 will ever stand a chance against a lvl 54 player. All that is happening is that the 50+sers are targeting the lower lvl's for homour harvesting. Can't this be changed back or made more fair?

so all the 49's would be bullying all the 45's and under? either way there will be bullying

Comment

no, remember I came up out of the ranks - I played as a lvl 45 against lvl 49ners but at least being in the same group 40's you know you'll be fighting people in the same group, not trying to compete with knights against Templars

Comment

this was implanted only so the lvl 39, 49, 59 dont get to top ranking cross server pvp for top 20 road warrior titel by bullying 8 lvls lower people.
        BAN-KAI

Joined 14/01/2013

Comment

Originally posted by R213855507 View Post
          Am a lvl 48 player and after the 1.6 patch have to battle with up to lvl 56 players in bg. I think its not fair to place lvl 40+ with 50+'s. no way a lvl 45 will ever stand a chance against a lvl 54 player. All that is happening is that the 50+sers are targeting the lower lvl's for homour harvesting. Can't this be changed back or made more fair?
          And a lvl 40 stands a chance against a 49?
          No matter what bracket there is, the low ones in the bracket loses against the higher ones (unless its a slow lvler/fairly high casher amount)...
          Stop complaining, now you know how it was for those u farmed at..... justice for them.

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
            And a lvl 40 stands a chance against a 49?
            No matter what bracket there is, the low ones in the bracket loses against the higher ones (unless its a slow lvler/fairly high casher amount)...
            Stop complaining, now you know how it was for those u farmed at..... justice for them.
            There's no justice here, but always plenty of fun!
            The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Am a lvl 48 player and after the 1.6 patch have to battle with up to lvl 56 players in bg. I think its not fair to place lvl 40+ with 50+'s.
              A level spread of 3+ is "not fair" regardless of bracket. I actually like the idea -- when I'm low be crazy-evasive and shard, when I'm high go for incidental honor while sharding. (Yes, those medallions do work even if you lose the rank subsequently, so spiking up rank can be useful if you have the insignia ready.)

Comment

yummie lvl 59 lvl holders come join bg i need a new title

Comment

These new brackets give something GOOD that VERY FEW THINK OF. Before there was always the lowbies who got bullied and the highbies who bullied.

NOW BOTH CAN BULLY AND BOTH CAN BE BULLIED.

This is actually very fair, just hope you end up in the right BG, SIMPLE AS THAT.
                  S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                  Mage: Existence (G.M)
                  BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

Originally posted by Smoldering View Post
                    These new brackets give something GOOD that VERY FEW THINK OF. Before there was always the lowbies who got bullied and the highbies who bullied.

NOW BOTH CAN BULLY AND BOTH CAN BE BULLIED.

This is actually very fair, just hope you end up in the right BG, SIMPLE AS THAT.
                    hope everyone woudl think before postign like u do... the New bracket ARE good for EVERYONE!

Comment

So what is the new bracket in bg?
                      That would mean the bracket is now 45-60? (since someone said he fought a level 56, and he's just level 48)?
                      If you think you are smart, then you are at the height of your stupidity.
                      -quoted from R.K.

Comment

LVL 40 Aerial Crossbow:
                        Effects:PATK +300/Enchantable: Yes, +15 (Legendary +21)/ Enchanting Bonus:+525 PATK (Legendary +735 PATK)

LVL 45 Phantom Bow:
                        Effects:PATK +360/Enchantable: Yes, +15/Enchanting Bonus+615 PATK/ Set Bonus:Ignore 1500 PDEF

Lvl 50:Harpy Bow:
                        Effects: (PATK +396)/Enchantable:Yes,+18/Enchanting Bonus+? (Legendary +?PATK) idk if anyone even use that set :P

Lvl 55-Leopteryx Bow :
                        Effects :PATK +450/Enchantable:Yes,+18/Enchanting Bonus PATK+900/set bonus Ignore 2000 PDEF lol

So,you guys can do the math by yourself
                        From the last update they just make the game even more unbalanced !!!
                        Plus some extra lag^^

Comment

I am a 50k br mage lvl 59. The new brackets makes 50-59 bg to be mostly 55+, which is a bit tougher. But not much difference to me to farm honors.

When I level to 60, the 55-64 bg will be much easier to get 2 kills compared to 60-69 bg. So all in all, this update is good for me.

Comment

Originally posted by vesela79 View Post
                            LVL 40 Aerial Crossbow:
                            Effects:PATK +300/Enchantable: Yes, +15 (Legendary +21)/ Enchanting Bonus:+525 PATK (Legendary +735 PATK)

LVL 45 Phantom Bow:
                            Effects:PATK +360/Enchantable: Yes, +15/Enchanting Bonus+615 PATK/ Set Bonus:Ignore 1500 PDEF

Lvl 50:Harpy Bow:
                            Effects: (PATK +396)/Enchantable:Yes,+18/Enchanting Bonus+? (Legendary +?PATK) idk if anyone even use that set :P

Lvl 55-Leopteryx Bow :
                            Effects :PATK +450/Enchantable:Yes,+18/Enchanting Bonus PATK+900/set bonus Ignore 2000 PDEF lol

So,you guys can do the math by yourself
                            From the last update they just make the game even more unbalanced !!!
                            Plus some extra lag^^
                            That 50 set makes the 55 set … suck when you get it legendary, just tellin^^
                            S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                            Mage: Existence (G.M)
                            BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

Just thought id say, you wouldn't be dealing with a level 56 player, since the highest level you will deal with is 54.

People who are level 56, will be in the 50-59, 55-64 brackets.

It's sad that people will abuse the lower levels, but in the few BGs i have been in since patch, i am fighting more and more people closer to my BR, my level, and it's becoming tougher but more equal..
                              Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Working...
                              X