Guild Battles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Battles

Well, we've just placed 2Nd in our competition which was no suprise as our enemies are extremely high cashers on this 2 week old server.

Basically all they did was buy War Chariots and camp our spawn not allowing us to get out. I personally think that if someone has killed someone in the spawn entrance they should be moved out for atleast 30 seconds.

Heres pics of the top 3 which stick to eachother like glue, always on at the same time always doing exact the same thing accomplishing goals all at the same time, buying items from the shop at the same time honestly haha.

The MAGE

The WARRIOR

The ARCHER

Ranks (LMFAO)
    EXP & Level.

BR I know theirs is pretty low for what their level could be (46) but this server is 2 weeks old.

Honor

What I really want to know is how can playing like this be so satsfactory? They spend all day on this game just to be onto spending thousands each day...

PS Create a no balens serveR
    Wartune
    (S251) Level 48.
    Guild = Sanctuary.

Tank Trials guide:

TRIPLETS!
    ♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪

Game:Broken Realm
    IGN: Mary Magdalene
    Class: Mage
    LVL: 44
    BR: 1194
    Full level 40 epic set

Comment

met this 3 at arena today... got butt whooped haha.
      Eweyon S204
      Eweyon S233

Comment

Whatever floats your boat I suppose.

But keeping 3 characters that similar and that close in everything is a little bit freaky in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post

But keeping 3 characters that similar and that close in everything is a little bit freaky in my opinion.
          brother/sisters or maybe alts.! ^_^
          ♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪

Game:Broken Realm
          IGN: Mary Magdalene
          Class: Mage
          LVL: 44
          BR: 1194
          Full level 40 epic set

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post

Which is what everyone in the server thinks only their guild members say they're not.
            Wartune
            (S251) Level 48.
            Guild = Sanctuary.

Tank Trials guide:

Comment

This game is built for extreme cashers to be #1 in their servers. If you don't like it, quit the game or learn to deal with it like I have been doing. I highly doubt this game will do anything to hinder players who spend copious amounts of money to get ahead in the game since the game wants to make as much money as possible. Second option is to consider investing millions into the game creator and see if you can get a cut of the people who buy balens.

Comment

wee~~
                triplets! (shooted)
                Well... maybe they're actually triplets in real life?
                S24 - Reaper's Illusion
                IGN - Vein

Comment

Oh, I've seen this type before. There were seven of them in a guild in 7th server of 7Road's Wartune. I can only read the character for '7' in the Guild Name. And no, I'm not kidding.
                  The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Working...
                  X