Blood rune overpowered!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blood rune overpowered!!!

blood rune lvl 1 will hit 3%hp of hp/1500 hp max a turn for 3 turns...if your player have high hp it will do a max damage of 1500 hp per turn for 3x = 4500hp total

Blood rune lvl 10 max will hit 8%/8000 hp max a turn for 8 turns...if a knight got 70k hp -8%hp per turn for 8 turns a total damage of 44800 in rune alone...

this rune affects knights the most since knight has naturally high hp.....

1st i thought this blood rune lvl 10 will do damage only to a maximum of 8k per battle not per turn...i fought arena today a player cast me lvl 1 blood rune
    i lost 1500 hp per turn for 3 turns only bec its lvl 1 atm...
    and i also notice that the 50% damage time buff also applies on the rune so i get 1500x1.50 = 2250 per turn which the limit of damage will raise to 50% too.

my point is imagine lvl 10 blood rune @ 50% buff time -8% casted on 70k hp player it will do 8400 a turn.. i say this rune alone will deal more than 60k hp damage.

On the other hand knights make the most from hp rune?
    Well you think blood's op?
    how about hitting yourself or teammates for 3 turns ?
    or only using auto attack for 3 turns? (combined with archer or mage slow this is beyond lethal)
    Besides some runes require more xp to lvl up... when u get it lvl 10 u will have other stuffs to think about lol..

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
      On the other hand knights make the most from hp rune?
      Well you think blood's op?
      how about hitting yourself or teammates for 3 turns ?
      or only using auto attack for 3 turns? (combined with archer or mage slow this is beyond lethal)
      Besides some runes require more xp to lvl up... when u get it lvl 10 u will have other stuffs to think about lol..
      Yep, making blood rune lvl 2 cost 3krune xp. Now it goes up with a lot, imagine the cost to make lvl 10. By the time you're in danger of getting hit by lvl 10 blood rune, you got other things that will do the same dmg
      S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
      Mage: Existence (G.M)
      BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

i killed some with blood rune today in arena close fights

Comment

Um...
          please remember how many exp you need to reach lvl 10.
          I believe, everyone will reach the point when lvl 10 blood rune won't be to overpowered. Well... heck, just don't ask about casher. That's on different league after all.
          S24 - Reaper's Illusion
          IGN - Vein

Comment

If someone gets enough exp to raise a level 10 Blood Rune while the others are in the low like under 5, then you won't be winning against him/her anyway.

On the other hand, if it's naturally leveled, then many of the players will have high level runes, nothing to fret about.
            The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by Ruise View Post
              Um...
              please remember how many exp you need to reach lvl 10.
              I believe, everyone will reach the point when lvl 10 blood rune won't be to overpowered. Well... heck, just don't ask about casher. That's on different league after all.
              I agree once everyone hits 150k to 200k hp like 7road china, blood rune is useless.
              Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
              Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
              Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
              One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
              In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
              One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
              One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
              In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
                I agree once everyone hits 150k to 200k hp like 7road china, blood rune is useless.
                not useless since damage of blood rune affects time buff 50% = 12k and 100%= 16k thats per turn how about that lol

Comment

Puri/scatter runes might help a bit with some stuff. And besides, most of the runes counter each other. Brutality and guardian, for example. Heal counters bleed a bit (later on completely, because heal doesn't have an upper cap).

Archers will bleed out knights to get even, but knights can use runes too, you know.
                  Everyone will cast Chaos or Amnesia on archers and mages, but i thought that much was obvious, as it's kind of strong. Guardian will be used in the first round of arena, so people will have to think instead of just using area attacks in the beginning.

However, I don't see this being overly relevant later on, as important fights are usually team fights where someone can get you out of a tight spot (heal you, use puri or something like that). If anything, it will reward skillful use which I believe is what should be rewarded.

Comment

Bottom line is that it makes no sense to have an attack that does more damage based on the target -- the attacker's stats should be the soul reason for increase in attack, not the HP of the attacked person. It is dumb that a lvl 50 person with rune can attack a lvl 80 person and drop a rune that does a percent of the attacked person's health.

I was in GA and 1 lowbee with high Rune dropped it on me and was promptly one-shot. But his rune continued to tick on me for 5k per tick. Pretty stupid in my opinion that this noob should be able to do anything like that to me. We beat the rest of his team none-the-less, but still that rune is hugely unbalanced.

Comment

Suntoria and heal on block are also hugely unbalance, we should nerf them.
                      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by R23339529 View Post
                        blood rune lvl 1 will hit 3%hp of hp/1500 hp max a turn for 3 turns...if your player have high hp it will do a max damage of 1500 hp per turn for 3x = 4500hp total

Blood rune lvl 10 max will hit 8%/8000 hp max a turn for 8 turns...if a knight got 70k hp -8%hp per turn for 8 turns a total damage of 44800 in rune alone...

this rune affects knights the most since knight has naturally high hp.....

1st i thought this blood rune lvl 10 will do damage only to a maximum of 8k per battle not per turn...i fought arena today a player cast me lvl 1 blood rune
                        i lost 1500 hp per turn for 3 turns only bec its lvl 1 atm...
                        and i also notice that the 50% damage time buff also applies on the rune so i get 1500x1.50 = 2250 per turn which the limit of damage will raise to 50% too.

my point is imagine lvl 10 blood rune @ 50% buff time -8% casted on 70k hp player it will do 8400 a turn.. i say this rune alone will deal more than 60k hp damage.
                        if your complainig about blood rune being overpowered against knights, ill complain about heal runes being over afective for knights, knights will heal more form heal rune then any other class.

I will also like to complaing about brutality rune being overpowered. +2k damage per atk +x% (dont remember) will make any aoe a big pain in the ***.

I will also like to complain about rage runes. use a rage rune, and right there u can use your biggest atk 2 turns into the fight. how fair is that?

now lets complain about chaos (? the one one that has u atk a teamate randomly or heal the opponent) whats up with that? using bless only to heal the opponents...such a cheat.

Comment

u guys should not play wartune

pls play whinetune

Comment

yes bloodrune is strong vs knights thats why all top knights use it for cw. but you should have realized this long ago. many knights did like me and spent each month's glory crystals on it so if they decide to nerf it now i want my 200k runeexp back :P

also why do you think healrune is op for knights, because we have 2k more hp than an archer with equal br? the 20% healboost doest NOT work for healrune.

Comment

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
                              yes bloodrune is strong vs knights thats why all top knights use it for cw. but you should have realized this long ago. many knights did like me and spent each month's glory crystals on it so if they decide to nerf it now i want my 200k runeexp back :P

also why do you think healrune is op for knights, because we have 2k more hp than an archer with equal br? the 20% healboost doest NOT work for healrune.
                              Because knight is way harder than an archer to kill:P

Comment

Working...
                              X