No announcement yet.

Blood rune overpowered!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blood rune is only realy usefull in BG. In other areas is not. So why upgrade it to level 10? Also why upgrade brutality rune to level 10? You need a lot of runestones to do it and the gain is very small. On the other hand other runes are way better like guardina rune or amnesia.
    Mage level 72 br 107k.

Comment

Originally posted by R211563703 View Post
      Blood rune is only realy usefull in BG. In other areas is not. So why upgrade it to level 10? Also why upgrade brutality rune to level 10? You need a lot of runestones to do it and the gain is very small. On the other hand other runes are way better like guardina rune or amnesia.
      its useful in any pvp content especially in longer fights (knight and mage cw) and can be very useful in ToK

Comment

Not that hard to make lvl 10 blood if you are focused in it only to lvl it up.And also there`s no such thing as useless if you know how to use it and gain the max out of it .

Comment

Theres nuthin to stop a knight carrying a puri rune. Unless hes a non-casher, and if he's non-casher, he's highly unlikely to be beating a casher player who has lvl 10 bleed anyhoo
          Blizzarea
          S147
          Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Setsuna88

More usefull than guardian rune or amnesia. I dont think so. I can always use puri in CW or in any pvp fights. In tok blood rune is useless comparing to other runes as fights do not last long. In TOK healing rune is more usefull tha bleed. If you are only upgrading bleed rune be my guest you will be easy meal for each mage who is clever enough to put puri into his set of skills. LOL
            Mage level 72 br 107k.

Comment

Setsuna88

More usefull than guardian rune or amnesia. I dont think so. I can always use puri in CW or in any pvp fights. In tok blood rune is useless comparing to other runes as fights do not last long. In TOK healing rune is more usefull tha bleed. If you are only upgrading bleed rune be my guest you will be easy meal for each mage who is clever enough to put puri into his set of skills. LOL
              -im doing tok hard or nightmare and the fights are not short at all. it probably depends on the team though.
              - in group arena not even once did any mage use puri there.
              - i couldnt care less about mages in bgs since im LD already but if my bloodrunes makes them waste 1 skillslot then it did its job (same for puri rune).
              - in knight cw bloodrune is simply the best rune. puri rune is not free, costs more to upgrade and has to be used right after my bloodrune to completely counter it, which is difficult with 2 runes and 20 sec global cooldown. your are much better off using a blood rune yourself (or use both). this could change with a future patch (maybe there will be pets with a puri skill) but right now i wouldnt want to trade my bloodrune for any other.
              Last edited by Setsuna88; 10-30-2013, 03:56 AM.

Comment

Setsuna88

Rly? It's awesome in tok hard for me atleast<_<, although i dont need any def rune being a mage. A total of 35k bleed, unless a mage purifies, it rly does a load on them and enable our knight to focus US on the target since a full blood does around 1/3 on tok 4/5. Ye a mage can easly counter blood rune, but you also have to sacrifice a skill, which does quite the difference.

Comment

Also if you have more than 1 blood rune in team, good luck purifying them all.
                  Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                  Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Krackner

And the oponent mage never use puri give me a brak. I am running tok hard for two months now and in one fight oponent mage use puri at least twice, and you are telling me that it works. LOL

Setsuna

I am one who uses puri if i meet knight or archer using bleed and most of the time i win. Even if i sacrifice one skill for puri it make quit a difference. My set is than this insted of brutality and bleed i use brutality and heal rune and in my skillset i have suntoria puri rof metheor and lightening.
                    Mage level 72 br 107k.

Comment

Krackner

And the oponent mage never use puri give me a brak. I am running tok hard for two months now and in one fight oponent mage use puri at least twice, and you are telling me that it works. LOL

Setsuna

I am one who uses puri if i meet knight or archer using bleed and most of the time i win. Even if i sacrifice one skill for puri it make quit a difference. My set is than this insted of brutality and bleed i use brutality and heal rune and in my skillset i have suntoria puri rof metheor and lightening.
                      It works and it has 2 uses: 1 forcing out a pur so archer can safely do slow/inc, 2: use it after purify (obviously)
                      Also: often the mage ends up doing something else and lets the blood rune be.

Comment

Working...
                      X