lvl 10 astral - title question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lvl 10 astral - title question

hello.i have a question and i looked everywhere and didn`t find the answer so maybe one of you knows and can tell me.
    i have a red matk astro lvl 5 and a green one lvl 6 ( i want to make it lvl10 for the title) but it takes kinda much time and i don`t have so much patience so my question is : if i go the red astro into green,it will go to lvl 10 but that means to lose the red one so if i use 15k points to buy it back and after go the green one lvl10 into the red to get it back,i lose the title ? i mean once u get that title,it will be permanent even if u don`t have a lvl10 astro anymore or u will lose it after ?
    Name : Är¢αñε
    Level : 72
    Class : Mage
    BR : 82000+
    Server : S190

u keep the title

Comment

you have the title when you have the astral, you lose the title once the astral is gone. just like love thy guild

Comment

Originally posted by kateng9105 View Post
        you have the title when you have the astral, you lose the title once the astral is gone. just like love thy guild
        Nope. Made a green got the title 3 weeks before anyone on my server. Got rid of the astral still sporting the title

So yes if you get the green to level 10 you get the title forever.

Comment

Love the Guild dosent leave to you keep if you just need donate 100m in one and same guild after you can change guild and keep it same me astrals master.
          Character - Taggen
          Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
          Class - Archer
          Battle Rating -2.4M BR
          Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
          Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

btw how much xp takes to level a green to 10?
            Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
            I do not exist.
            For real.

Comment

Do you honestly need a level 10 astral for Astral master? I have been seeing people who get a level 7 pristine astral and getting the title.. So how exactly does it work?
              Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

DeathTh3Kid, that is only the in-built announcement for all players who leveled their orange / red astral to level 7. They will automatically call them as Astral Master.

That is different that the title that you can permanently carry on your name when you leveled ANY astral to level 10. Once you got it, it stays permanently.

Just a hint, if you are worried about what will happen to the star exp points if you exceeded the amount needed to reach level 10 (10 is max btw), even if the points that you "merged" into another astral to make it level exceeded the total points needed, you will still keep the points and can easily merged back to other orange / red astral.

Comment

well then its cool if you keep the title even if u get rid of that lvl10 astral after.
                  ty for answers <3
                  Name : Är¢αñε
                  Level : 72
                  Class : Mage
                  BR : 82000+
                  Server : S190

Comment

Them make a green lvl 10 astrals after put it in another astrals and you keep the titel.
                    Character - Taggen
                    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                    Class - Archer
                    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                    Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
                      Them make a green lvl 10 astrals after put it in another astrals and you keep the titel.
                      Yet I asked how much xp is needed and got no answer. Levelling a red to 7 should be more expensive, but I have no idea...

I do not exist.
                      For real.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                        Do you honestly need a level 10 astral for Astral master? I have been seeing people who get a level 7 pristine astral and getting the title.. So how exactly does it work?
                        are u seriusly???
                        how with holly ,...

level 7 too???
                        `PeMabuK`( `PiNaRaci` ) ===> 189 ironshore

Comment

How much exp does it take to make a level 10 green astral?

Comment

All the xp values needed per lvl are to be found here: http://wartune.wikia.com/wiki/Astral .If I read it correctly, then you need 76460 XP to get a lvl 10 green astral. Assuming you pour every astral into it, then you will obtain on average 450 XP per 200k gold spent, which means you'd need about 34 million gold pieces. I'll do this once I finish levelling my red mdef up to 5, just for the heck of it.
                            Fear the kitteh! Grey Mage - VaeVictis - S5 Not everyone who whoops your a s s is a heavy casher, quit lying to yourself..
                            When I politely ask you to stop spawn-camping, stay the feck off! I have a short temper.

Comment

Originally posted by GamerGirl6 View Post
                              How much exp does it take to make a level 10 green astral?
                              76460. Which brings a lv5 red very close to lv6 (92k) and worked well for me.

I do not exist.
                              For real.

Comment

Working...
                              X