Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Events (It pays to consume, gold or silver medal exchange)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Events (It pays to consume, gold or silver medal exchange)

Events in this game are ridiculous, made ​​only in cash...

not quite you get things free ..that are for cash so don`t complain ..if you want more or top prize go to the bank .. that seems fair to me

Comment

Who said you must always get the mount when there is an event like this? There are other achievable rewards by non-cashers/light cashers, be contented with that. Geez, a lot of people always want more than they paid for or they don't even paid for.

Comment

i realy can`t wait the whining for wage for class wars ) because they can`t get flaming horse for free because they are lvl 50

Comment

where i can get silver medalion? :P from chest only? and one chest only every day?

Comment

Guild Blessing!
            Duration:6/15 - 6/22 23:59
            Description: Once a player's Guild Blessing 6 times, he or she receive 20,000 EXP, Silver Liberty Chest x1. This quest may be completed once per day.
            Event ends: 23:59, June 22nd
            Objective: Guild Blessing (6)
            Reward: 20,000 EXP, Silver Liberty Chest x1

Tank Trials Takeover!
            Duration: 6/15 - 6/22 23:59
            Description: Enter the Tank Trials event daily and be rewarded! Event ends: 23:59, June 22th
            Objective: Enter the Tank Trails (1)
            Reward: 20,000 EXP, Silver Liberty Chest x1

Midsummer Gold Alchemy!
            Duration: 6/15 - 6/22 23:59
            Description: Summer is almost here! Fire up those Alchemy kilns and kick winter to the curb! Practice Gold Alchemy three times and you will receive 80,000 EXP, Silver Liberty Chest x2. This quest may be completed once per day.
            Event ends: 23:59, June 22th
            Objective: Use Gold Alchemy (3)
            Reward: 80,000 EXP, Silver Liberty Chest x2

Online Bonus!
            Duration: 6/15 - 6/19 23:59
            Description: Remain online for an hour and be rewarded!
            Objective: Remain online for an hour
            Reward: Silver Liberty Chest x1, Skeleton Key x3

Comment

it seems to me that once the games counted in the player who has spent a lot of time in them... now you have a lot of cash... the saddest part is that high casher players are treated like noobs, even no tactic in pvp do not need, just a lot of money in the game to put

Comment

Originally posted by Androm3da View Post
                it seems to me that once the games counted in the player who has spent a lot of time in them... now you have a lot of cash... the saddest part is that high casher players are treated like noobs, even no tactic in pvp do not need, just a lot of money in the game to put
                Having a lot of cash doesn't mean you can get out of the noob category. Knowing how to be strong in skills set up and stats building does.

And you can always save up the materials of exchange until next year to do the events again, getting all those mounts.
                The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Working...
                X