Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unfairness for BG. Lose alot of honor playing with those player with extra astral.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unfairness for BG. Lose alot of honor playing with those player with extra astral.

Dear R2 game. I am a lvl66 knight which my BG is now LVL60 to 69 and LVL65 to 74. Those player from LVL70s onward will have higher stun and also extra astral.
    I am a lower LVL with higher honor and i become foods to them. Honor will drop alot when i die cos they are higher lvl but lower honor. I dont mind being killed by players at my LVL. But this is totally unfair when u get killed by 70s players. Hope that R2 game can let us don't dropped so much honor when we are defeated buy higher lvl players. Pls be fair to us.

so.. leave that bg.. take the 5 minute penality and hope for a better group..

but seriously.. you got the honor from farming on people in the past, now you know what it feels like..the new update is great.. people can be on either the low end of the group or the high end depending on luck, or mulitply entries.....really, why are there so many people complaining.. bottom line, if you can afford to die, don't join bg.

Comment

when we farm on low honor, they lose 10 honor. but now high lvl with low honor farm us, we lose 400 honor. Dont u get it?

Comment

I like it when I pick on level 49 "twinks" with my level 50+ LOL...

Comment

then its very unfortunate for you hahaha...buy more balens to get max blood rune and you will win every BG your in hahah its all about balens...peace y'all

Comment

Originally posted by ROMEOKING View Post
            when we farm on low honor, they lose 10 honor. but now high lvl with low honor farm us, we lose 400 honor. Dont u get it?
            yeap 10 honor .. and they lose time for carting or seeking other to kill suck it up use strategy i always look on list last minute on what players to hit or not

Comment

Go read my post in similar thread.
              S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
              Mage: Existence (G.M)
              BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

my advice: stop lvl up, just concern for upgrading gear, gem, skill, astral and BR
                so when u re-enter BG u can be more strong

IGN : NengKarin
                Job : Archer lvl 66
                Server : Shadowgold (S154)
                Guild : Vengeance

Comment

Sucks for you since many of the players who rank with most pvp points each week stays at lvl 59 or w/e farming honor. Now it's much better.

Comment

Aww I am so sorry to hear that.
                    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by R25195523 View Post
                      Sucks for you since many of the players who rank with most pvp points each week stays at lvl 59 or w/e farming honor. Now it's much better.
                      Hasn't made the blindest bit of difference to us that sit at 59, I capped my hnr today jus like every day

If you read the original post you will see this affecting non-campers ^^
                      Blizzarea
                      S147
                      Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Working...
                      X