Clear All

• Runes & Tanks

Runes

Pros
    - New Types
    - Leveling System is kewl

Cons
    - Only 2
    - Hard to Obtain (only seen them from tank battles which is only once a day)

Tanks

Pros
    - Battles are Fun
    - Unique addition to game

Cons
    - One time per day?! (come on... you can't really be serious. At least make some other activity you can use tanks with during multiple times per day... maybe a PvE campaign or something. I am really hoping you are going to add more instances for players to battle with the tanks.)
    - kinda stick out of place in the sceme of things in Wartune (not a big issue though really)

I'd like to see more ways to obtain runes and runestones; and definitely more times to use the Tanks.

LOL @ " Leveling System is kewl "

If you're saying 3000 EXP requirement for getting just to level 2 is Kewl... you're way wrong...

Think of this, 1 Tank a day, you get 3 runestone (most of the times), that's 150 EXP a day, how many day do you need to reach level 2 just for ONE RUNE SKILL.
    (now, do this for the other runes)

Agree on Tank's Cons. (needs more "attempts" per day)

Comment

"- Battles are Fun"
      Disagree on this and on the coolness of the levelling system.
      Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
      I do not exist.
      For real.

Comment

I agree with Ghadente that Tanks 1 time per day is not very rational. The time it is set up is not suitable for some players and therefore they cannot make it. Two times per day, one morning one at the evening would be great!

Comment

Originally posted by R214653743 View Post
          I agree with Ghadente that Tanks 1 time per day is not very rational. The time it is set up is not suitable for some players and therefore they cannot make it. Two times per day, one morning one at the evening would be great!

Am one of them some coming miss some tanks times becouse of the time. So i should like to see Tank at same times as BG like many times and at same times. But me limit time you can collect reward.

Before am was lord divine i need only 1 max 1.5 bg for max out the 3k honors rest of the rounds man just run for kill.
          Let us run tanks and jump over some bgs times chooes tank just for fun
          Character - Taggen
          Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
          Class - Archer
          Battle Rating -2.4M BR
          Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
          Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

i HATE tank wars! i wish they had other ways of obtaining runes! i find the whole thing boring as hell n too time consuming! revert back to just using runes that we had n scrap this sorry *** addition to the game!

Comment

Originally posted by BrixunMortar View Post
              i HATE tank wars! i wish they had other ways of obtaining runes! i find the whole thing boring as hell n too time consuming! revert back to just using runes that we had n scrap this sorry *** addition to the game!
              THIS

Seeing lots of players not making it through Moon any more, no runes, talk about an upgrade designed for cash, I just canceled my auto VIP upgrades. No more cash ever till rune system is revised. R2 you have set everyone back that is not willing to spend hundreds of dollars. I know you don't care, just need to vent.

Comment

im not even doing the tanks tried it once and didn't like it and i agree they need to go back to the old runes or at least make it so we can still get rune from the catacombs and guild altar the way it is now im thinking about quitting R2 is making the game less fun for alot of people just for the few people that spend alot of money

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                  LOL @ " Leveling System is kewl "

If you're saying 3000 EXP requirement for getting just to level 2 is Kewl... you're way wrong...

Think of this, 1 Tank a day, you get 3 runestone (most of the times), that's 150 EXP a day, how many day do you need to reach level 2 just for ONE RUNE SKILL.
                  (now, do this for the other runes)

Agree on Tank's Cons. (needs more "attempts" per day)
                  I think the idea of leveling up runes is cool yes... is it a bummer that it takes an extreme amount of exp to lvl them up, yes too. The system isnt perfect by far, but i still liek the basic premise involved.
                  it would greatly be improved simply by giving us more Chances. more chances to use the tanks, and more chances to earn runes and runestones needed to level the runes up. If they made it possible to obtain that 3k exp for runes in a reasonable amount of time (maybe like in a week or two) then i feel a lot more players wouldnt mind this system.

its like we were going 75mph and then they set the speed limit to 10mph... there is a way to make this system work and work well, their delivery thus far is incredibly lacking.
                  in the end i still like it, jsut hope it gets improved

Comment

Change tanks to dragons

Change tanks to dragons. It will be more suited for the game.

Comment

Dragons shooting Lazers?

you don't say...

o wait... GODZILLA??? That'll be Awesome.

Comment

Dragons would be awesome... should be Dragon Mounts

Comment

dun like the runes system catacombs just got harder

Comment

U still lucky to attend that 1 time batle tank,not everyone can attend dat time atlast make it like time for batle ground have many time but can only attend 1 time
                            IGN : MsKorupsi
                            server : 3
                            level : 69
                            BR : 200k++
                            knights fable

Comment

Working...
                            X