Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POLL: 2500 Block or 3500 HP, which is better for my mage?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POLL: 2500 Block or 3500 HP, which is better for my mage?

Hello guys, I just wanna have your opinion. I am getting Imperial Commander (gives +600 BLOCK) and another red astral (lvl 5) for me by tomorrow. I wanna know which is a better astral for me. Currently, I am using lvl 5 yellow BLOCK but once I got lvl 5 red BLOCK + IC med, I will have around 2,500 BLOCK. I know I lack of HP but there's a better choice so please help me guys. Here's my stats:

Click image for larger version

Name:	w109.png
Views:	1
Size:	305.7 KB
ID:	1736769
    2500 BLOCK
    82.35%
    3500 HP
    17.65%

Block give you more then hp astro...idk why ppl use hp astro, for me, personaly, gives to low profit for use

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

HP Astral is good. Take more damage and Suntoria heals for a little more. Can come in handy in those longer battles against mages.
      I've picked Block though, I'm personally using Block instead of HP in preparation for Class Wars =)

Comment

If i can sugest something , for your hp , becouse all mages i know on this br have 7-8k hp more then you - rafine each gear for endurance, take care of 8x hp gem and high gs, new medal give you hp bost too... I hope this help you little

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

In General, I'd suggest Block. You'll survive longer with less hp due to the increased block frequency that 2800 points will provide; however, if you're hoping to perform better in say, mage versus mage pvp combat and you already have very high MDEF over your opponents, THEN I'll actually suggest the HP astral (that's one of the few times where the extra HP causing suntoria to give larger DoT tick values will actually payoff; albeit, a damnation/thunderer spamming opponent will still melt through a suntoria-dependant mage with a quickness).

Comment

For you personally I'd suggest the hp astral until you can add hp to your toon in some other way (medals and gems etc)

At lvl 64 you're close to running demon temple and the extra hp is good ^^

After you push your hp up a bit swap to block
            Blizzarea
            S147
            Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Me lesser defens you lose alot more hp and you become hited. If you have block and block you lose alot lesser hp.

So in the end is bettre me block, damges reduce, + dodge at lvl 80
              Character - Taggen
              Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
              Class - Archer
              Battle Rating -2.4M BR
              Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
              Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Thank you to all who participated in my poll. I finally decided to use BLOCK. Geez, I have 2,520 to be exact! For the advices, I'm gonna build up another red HP astral before Class Wars (even though I don't stand a chance, at least I want to be in the final 100). Here's my new stats after having IC med + red block lvl 5 astral.

Click image for larger version

Name:	w110.png
Views:	1
Size:	307.7 KB
ID:	1670409

Btw, I just found out that MULTI-SHOT of Archers can be dodge. The hits still crit but there's a DODGE words come up below the crit damage. I wasn't able to get an SS because it was a fast track battle in BG. ^^ Next time, if I get a chance, I will post it in the forum. Thanks again, this thread is closed!

Comment

Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
                  At lvl 64 you're close to running demon temple and the extra hp is good ^^
                  Nope, I did a fast level track as I hit 60. My talent level at 64 is low and I am still stun during BG especially in arena even after the patch. Hihi, 9 more upgrades before hitting 65 so I am now aiming for Lord Divine.

Comment

Just sayig your info is wrong, it should be 1440 block vs the hp, since it is really just comparing 1 astral to another and the block from medal or other sources will be there no matter of astral and should not be included in that 2500 block, that said I would still go for block tho.

Comment

Working...
                    X