I can't buy new clothes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't buy new clothes

Does any one have the same issue that I am having ?

Thanks

Neidd
    Attached Files

That is a lvl 9 clothing... To get that you have to reach lvl 9 clothing... By paying... Loooooooooooooooots^looooooooooooootsx10000000

Comment

To use a clothing in dress room. It must first have been in your inventory.
      S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
      Mage: Existence (G.M)
      BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

Read the description when you hover over the piece of clothing, if it has "Special Clothing" written, it's a piece of clothing you will need to level, and get it by luck.
        If the clothing has "Event" written on it, it is of course, from an event, just like the event on now, for Baroque clothing.
        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Thanks for the relies, but I am having the same issue with others

Click image for larger version

Name:	clothes1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	155.1 KB
ID:	1670385

Comment

Originally posted by Neidd View Post
            Thanks for the relies, but I am having the same issue with others

[ATTACH=CONFIG]44432[/ATTACH]
            Baroque clothing is from this event going on now, have you purchase the baroque clothing from buying gold liberty medals?
            Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
              Read the description when you hover over the piece of clothing, if it has "Special Clothing" written, it's a piece of clothing you will need to level, and get it by luck.
              If the clothing has "Event" written on it, it is of course, from an event, just like the event on now, for Baroque clothing.
              Thanks for your info. but I have no luck then

Name:	clothes3.jpg
Size:	153.3 KB
ID:	1670386

Name:	clothes4.jpg
Size:	160.7 KB
ID:	1670387

Comment

If you want to buy aerial illusion, click on purchase clothing, cause you can buy that right now for 395 balens.

Comment

I got it now, thanks all of you.

Neidd

Comment

Clothes you can't get now:

Apollo Gear
                    Christmas Gift
                    Emperors Seal (Special Level 9 clothing)
                    Vampiric fury (Special clothing from leveling up)
                    Fashion Statement
                    Surreal Clothing
                    Nightwalker, Soulseeker, Nobles Attire (Special clothing from leveling up clothing).

These are the ones you can't get yet, unless you level clothing up, or until the event comes out for them.

Comment

Christmass and apollo ? Where xD?

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                        Christmass and apollo ? Where xD?
                        If serious, look at his picture and you can see it, or go check dressing room :P

Comment

I know how thise clothes look, but i understand your post - i can get it, thats why i ask where xD
                          Sry,hangover after long night xD
                          You say pirate clothes i can get from event? I must enter game
                          Last edited by miQQQs; 06-15-2013, 01:31 AM.

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                            I know how thise clothes look, but i understand your post - i can get it, thats why i ask where xD
                            Sry,hangover after long night xD
                            You say pirate clothes i can get from event? I must enter game
                            Yep, for all the clothes in this event, costs 100 gold liberty medals

Comment

Ouch...4500 balens each? So i must recharge 9000 for bow and armor xD

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Working...
                              X