40 medals for weapon, 30 for hat / robe
    S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
    Mage: Existence (G.M)
    BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
      Ouch...4500 balens each? So i must recharge 9000 for bow and armor xD
      Lol i didn't mean separately, i meant all together, i apologize lmao
      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
        Lol i didn't mean separately, i meant all together, i apologize lmao
        Yep, when i login i see that xD np bro: P

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

I have a question, once a piece of clothing is unlocked, and let's say you synthesize it( and turns into something you don't want), does it remain available?

Comment

Did anyone got the baroque armor cuz a guildie bought boxes got it and then it turned into sanguine robe witch was not cool.Without him doing anything...

Comment

Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
              Did anyone got the baroque armor cuz a guildie bought boxes got it and then it turned into sanguine robe witch was not cool.Without him doing anything...
              I would be more inclined to believe your guildie didn't refresh after he got it and then tried to synthesize it with something not understanding how the Dressing room works. I had an issue with the Hat the other night. Bought it, equipped it, went to dressing room and it didn't show as one of my available pieces. I refreshed and it was fine after that. I was able to change my look.
              Patryn
              Twisted
              S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
              "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Well now, firstly I am a happy wartuner and I am a balenor/casher however when i experienced this problem I thought I am alone here. Coming here and reading this infuriates me.

More importantly the items most significance is that it is a new look with a little rage boost which is great but it costs good lot of balens to acquire them [4500 balens to be exact]!!!
                2. How do then level the clothing up as you will see what happen to me below!!!
                3. The instructions for dressing room need to be seriously revised, they do not mention any refreshing of the game!!!
                4. I got the grizzly mount too from this event today as i bought all 200 Gold Liberty Chests and spent 20000+ balens today.

I am having this issue too whereby I acquired the event items and equipped the baroque sword and armor however it is not showing now, I did refresh to make sure I'm not missing anything as i read in above posts, i did read the dressing room instructions and if you read an important note my question here is why then would you have to refresh to see the clothing again? Now it is not even there now and is greyed out when i want to use it and furthermore which makes the matter worse it was bound as lvl1 to my character and so i switched back to the angelic outfit again which is lvl4 and clicked save figure it brought my lvl4 angelic set as saved and the baroque set was in my inventory but the option greyed out. This is bad guys. So other words as far as i understand it, Now what happens is that you must apparently keep armor, wings, helmet and weapons in inventory that you acquire to use it, that really that sucks. Can someone revise this and fix the dressing room instructions along with maybe setting the event items to can't be sold, synthesized, etc then maybe it would be better as event items are event items which may never repeat themselves and because the item was greyed out I went and synth to next level and it gave me a surfboard {Summers Day Weapon**, I don't want that!

Please reply to my request.

RaZoRâ„¢
                S78 Mortling Stronghold
                Lvl72 Knight
                Guild: Unity
                Last edited by R26191045; 06-15-2013, 02:56 PM. Reason: Re-Phrase
                Regards,

Character Name: RaZoRâ„¢
                Server Name:
                [S78] Mortling Stronghold
                Class: Knight
                BR: 380K+ and growing

Comment

Working...
                X