Arena 3 vs 3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arena 3 vs 3

I know I risk sounding annoying, but I am close to giving up the game because of being kicked from arena group party.

It's ok if sb 1) locks the room to play with friends or 2) kicks someone of too low or too high level, but in order to duel 5 times I have to stay in the arena for more than 1/2 an hour.
    Also when you create a party, many players leave after the 1st game and you have to wait again. That sucks.

Plus not playing the arena means less insignia, which in turn doesn't get you the good equipment you need for battlefield and gives you a huge dissadvantage on the game.

Does anyone agree with me that something should be done about it?

Best tip: go with guildies or players you know. Form a team before arena starts, and go in with them. Joining random rooms is the most time consuming way to do arena.

Comment

Also - see if you can form a team with 2 mages and 1 other. The 1 other should aim to tank for the two mages, while the mages hand out AoE damage.

Mages have it slightly easier in arena due to the AoE.
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

I like a room with 3 mages.

Each cast BL once would be quite enough time to kill the other team.
        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

2 mages one knight seems to rock but i also like 2 archers to cuddle as well 3 knight is alot of fun if your all different specs this one u have to pray to avoid mages

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
            I like a room with 3 mages.

Each cast BL once would be quite enough time to kill the other team.
            Yep,last time we fight with 3 mage team, we i mean 3x archer.
            3 fights, 2 wins - great fun xD this was before rune system so...luni-rage rune- dds and 2xDs xD i think the best setup is knight and 2 mages or 2 archers and mage, what is my main setup for arena

_________

Crit Mage 80v
            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

2 Mages & 1 Archer is currently the best group for arena.
              - The Lag Master -
              S195

Comment

Originally posted by ifabelo View Post
                2 Mages & 1 Archer is currently the best group for arena.
                It depends too much on how good the players are to determine what the best group for arena is. Two **** mages and a **** archer are most definitely *not* the best group for arena.
                Best: three extremely OP'ed players, no matter the class.

Comment

You are about to quit for the worst reason about arena aways go with guildies even if you dont finish all arena its not that big of a deal.

Comment

If you meet and party up with players and arena, talk to them if all you 3 can do arena on a regular basis or be a consistent arena team. Also, when you login, add players of your level range as much as you can (the Add Friend icon on lower right side when you login), so you can pm them before the arena starts if they would like to party with you. In worst case, party with players of any level range if those other members are also willing, that is still 5 insig even if you lost.

Comment

Working...
                    X