Get free balens - bif froud

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get free balens - bif froud

In 1 Sentance DONT USE IT... ITS FROUD... When you deposit/complete things thay give you to do and you dont get your balens on account.... 1 company will tell you to ask other company and soo on... in my case.... i was told by "eurogrand" company to ask r2games whats up with my balens which i should get when i made deposit.... And than r2games send tham back to tham... and than again eurogrand send me back to r2games... and than r2games sent me to ask MOTOMY company to ask tham...
    ALL IN ALL ITS A BIG FROUD FOR TAKING MONAY FROM PEOPLE... No1 wants to help you, thay just move responsabilty from 1 company to another1... So if thay do this to cash players (little1 tho) guess what thay do to noncashers....

Right now im soo ****** i even puted 1 dollar in this game.... (i was like great game, thay deserve to get money from players to make game even beter) but after this... to ***** me up for 4606 balens? becouse of what? thay are gonna go broke or something for giving my some some imaginari crystals? Man if i just spent more than 20e on that last "promotion" i would put their a**es to court beolive me... I figured its not worth it of my time, cash and nerves to do that.... (and thay company is based probably on some island on Mars or somewhere)

And yes thay are now big rich guys and dont care of us players who dont have money to throw away... why would thay care... thay are opening 10 servers per day and making at least 50k$ per day.... who cares for 1-2 small players who are giving tham 30-50$ per month.....

Anyway i know i might sound little crazy and all right now but you guys dont even have a clue how much im pi**ed becouse of all of this...

WartuneGod - Revelation Guild Master, Server: s236 MageRidge
    Server - S236
    Guild - TBA lol
    Charter - WartuneGod
    Skill - Noob

Originally posted by Passenger1984 View Post
    In 1 Sentance DONT USE IT... ITS FROUD... When you deposit/complete things thay give you to do and you dont get your balens on account.... 1 company will tell you to ask other company and soo on... in my case.... i was told by "eurogrand" company to ask r2games whats up with my balens which i should get when i made deposit.... And than r2games send tham back to tham... and than again eurogrand send me back to r2games... and than r2games sent me to ask MOTOMY company to ask tham...
    ALL IN ALL ITS A BIG FROUD FOR TAKING MONAY FROM PEOPLE... No1 wants to help you, thay just move responsabilty from 1 company to another1... So if thay do this to cash players (little1 tho) guess what thay do to noncashers....

Right now im soo ****** i even puted 1 dollar in this game.... (i was like great game, thay deserve to get money from players to make game even beter) but after this... to ***** me up for 4606 balens? becouse of what? thay are gonna go broke or something for giving my some some imaginari crystals? Man if i just spent more than 20e on that last "promotion" i would put their a**es to court beolive me... I figured its not worth it of my time, cash and nerves to do that.... (and thay company is based probably on some island on Mars or somewhere)

And yes thay are now big rich guys and dont care of us players who dont have money to throw away... why would thay care... thay are opening 10 servers per day and making at least 50k$ per day.... who cares for 1-2 small players who are giving tham 30-50$ per month.....

Anyway i know i might sound little crazy and all right now but you guys dont even have a clue how much im pi**ed becouse of all of this...

WartuneGod - Revelation Guild Master, Server: s236 MageRidge
    if they are making 50k per day. Almost everything would be so lower priced
    and I am confused here. So you are saying you didn't get "free balens" form the free balen ad cause if so R2 does not have to refund you because it's free balens! THere not going to give you them back if you lost it. Just do them again.
    Or is it that you recharged but it didn't work? Then file a ticket
    www.tickets.r2games.com
    ♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪

Game:Broken Realm
    IGN: Mary Magdalene
    Class: Mage
    LVL: 44
    BR: 1194
    Full level 40 epic set

Comment

That's why I said in many posts... I don't trust "Free Offers", so I don't use any of them.

Because the fact is that most Free Offers requires you to contact companies to sort it out (since the system sucks and at times doesn't give you Balens even after a week)
      But than again... since it's been a week, they'll just say they have no "record" of you ever dong it.

It's too much of a hassle just to get like 50 cent to 5 dollar, LOL (quite stupid)

Not to mention some Downloads still contain suspecious sub-files that comes with the main files where you have to track down and delete else you never know what they'll do to your computer.
      One of the other games I (last time tried before I stop trusting) did 30 or something survey in a day, but next day, that game got Hacked and I lost my account, the company didn't restored the account until 5 month later, LOL (by than I am already in another game)

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
        That's why I said in many posts... I don't trust "Free Offers", so I don't use any of them.

Because the fact is that most Free Offers requires you to contact companies to sort it out (since the system sucks and at times doesn't give you Balens even after a week)
        But than again... since it's been a week, they'll just say they have no "record" of you ever dong it.

It's too much of a hassle just to get like 50 cent to 5 dollar, LOL (quite stupid)

Not to mention some Downloads still contain suspicious sub-files that comes with the main files where you have to track down and delete else you never know what they'll do to your computer.
        One of the other games I (last time tried before I stop trusting) did 30 or something survey in a day, but next day, that game got Hacked and I lost my account, the company didn't restored the account until 5 month later, LOL (by than I am already in another game)
        been doing these offers for years. started when I played Kongregate over 5 years ago. I do the simple ones, videos and health questionnaires, never had a problem with those ones. i make about 2-6$ worth of balens or crystal a day doing offers that give 3 balens or xtal each. Nickel an Dime power FTW. after 10 days that's 20-60$ from something that was playing but muted in another tab while play the game. one of the offers even sent me something in the mail.
        was surprised, opened it and 5$ fell out
        http://consumeropinioninstitute.com/...&myContent=FAQ
        What do I receive for taking surveys?
        The incentive you receive for your participation varies depending on the survey topic and length. Usually when a survey is sent to you through the US Mail, we will include $1-$5 for your participation. If you are unable to complete the survey, don't worry, we'll catch up with you on the next one. For online surveys, we will let you know in the email what the reward is for your participation.
        will stand by that one if you see it as "they actually send you money!"
        and i'm poor. lol not a joke, not like just saying that they give 5$. they actually do

the ones you should probably be careful with= ones that require you to text a 3 digit number
        those are called premium texts and will auto charge subscription fee's to your monthly phone bill, you must text a certain # to disable them or contact your phone company

Downloads: avoid those at all costs
        always make sure to read the agreement of the offer and the sites terms of service when doing offers
        Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 06-17-2013, 12:54 AM.

Comment

I never use free balens offer except watching the videos
          AeonFlux
          Mage
          S3 Worg Lair Europe
          OFFICIALLY RETIRED

Comment

Working...
          X