Liberty Medals Reward Calculations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liberty Medals Reward Calculations

Just a quick summary of what you can expect to receive if you do all the quests within the duration that they run.

Non-Balen Events

Online Bonus: 5 medals
    Guild Blessing: 8 medals
    Tank Trials: 8 medals
    Bounty Quest: 8 medals
    Who's the Boss: 8 medals
    Login Bonus: 5 medals
    Independence Day: 8 medals
    Let the Battles Begin: 8 medals

Total: 58 silver medals

Balen Events

Gold Alchemy: 16 medals
    Daru Alchemy: 16 medals
    Mystery Shop: 16 medals

Total
    : 48 silver medals

Total Sum
    : 106 silver medals

Using the Exchange rates:
    30 silver:25 gold
    10 silver:7 gold
    3 silver:1 gold

The minimum amount of gold medals you can get just doing the free events: 41; doing both balen & free events: 84. Both are shy of the 120 needed to get the grizzly mount. There is also the probability of attaining an additional 2 liberty medals with each silver chest BUT I'm pretty sure that drop rate will be pretty low

Hope this helps. If you find any mistakes, please let me know.
    Last edited by Rip_Van_Winkle; 06-16-2013, 04:41 PM. Reason: added exchange rates

Originally posted by Rip_Van_Winkle View Post
    Just a quick summary of what you can expect to receive if you do all the quests within the duration that they run.

Non-Balen Events

Online Bonus: 5 medals
    Guild Blessing: 8 medals
    Tank Trials: 8 medals
    Bounty Quest: 8 medals
    Who's the Boss: 8 medals
    Login Bonus: 5 medals
    Independence Day: 8 medals
    Let the Battles Begin: 8 medals

Total: 58 medals

Balen Events

Gold Alchemy: 16 medals
    Daru Alchemy: 16 medals
    Mystery Shop: 16 medals

Total
    : 48 medals

Total Sum
    : 106 medals

There is also the probability of attaining an additional 2 liberty medals with each chest BUT I'm pretty sure that drop rate will be pretty low It would put you over the 120 needed to get the grizzly mount though. Hope this helps. If you find any mistakes, please let me know.
    Except the Bear mount needs 120 GOLD medals. 30 silver will give you 25 gold on exchange to looks like possibility of 75-100 gold from event quests and login rewards. Bottom line you WILL need to fork out some cash for the mount. On the bright side if you don't care about the mount you can still get some of the Baroque clothes.
    Patryn
    Twisted
    S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
    "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

You can get more .... the chest has a chance of dropping 3 extra silver medals.

Comment

and the rate of that chance is what?...0.0001%?....it seems to me to be an event in which you have to spend some balens to get the mount...but ohh well that is something usual.

Comment

Originally posted by R24773971 View Post
          and the rate of that chance is what?...0.0001%?....it seems to me to be an event in which you have to spend some balens to get the mount...but ohh well that is something usual.
          Nothing new, it was the same with the last event for the frost lynx mount. It`s just to make free players and light cashers to dish out some more $.

Seems like that`s how R2 rolls. Maybe the event comes up next year.. so if you really wanna get the bear mount without spending,
          you just have to save medals for (possibly) the same event next year.... or grab one of the clothing rewards instead.

Comment

Honestly, I got it in my first... and a guildie got only extra medals so far :P so the rate doesn't seem too bad.

Comment

Thx...forgot to added the exchange rates. Now updated.

Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
              Except the Bear mount needs 120 GOLD medals. 30 silver will give you 25 gold on exchange to looks like possibility of 75-100 gold from event quests and login rewards. Bottom line you WILL need to fork out some cash for the mount. On the bright side if you don't care about the mount you can still get some of the Baroque clothes.

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
                Honestly, I got it in my first... and a guildie got only extra medals so far :P so the rate doesn't seem too bad.
                same, lucky for me as a non casher, 1st day i have 4 already

Also servers above 230 don't get the online bonus so -5 silver medals

Comment

Don't forget that online bonus, guild blessing, bounty, independence day and astrals can give you 1 extra chest if you do them before server reset.

Comment

I already got extra medal from 2 or 3 boxes
                    AeonFlux
                    Mage
                    S3 Worg Lair Europe
                    OFFICIALLY RETIRED

Comment

Please remember that r2 love to make event like this imposible without ballen.
                      As far as I remember, only Reindeer (at that time, most people already saving mount whip since Alpaca event) and that colorfull chicken (after stole each other farms) that we can get from event without balen.
                      So... yeah, just forget that bear if you don;t want playing this event with ballen.
                      S24 - Reaper's Illusion
                      IGN - Vein

Comment

It's ok for me if I can't get the mount, because I can just wait for the Ice Fang which is free, even if Ice Fang will take several weeks to acquire. They have the same stats anyway, so either balen or wait several weeks. Still there are rewards which are possible to get for free like gold, daru (and gems if lucky).

Comment

BTW, it's 48 minimum silver medals (41 Gold medals) if you don't do any Balen related items

Comment

Even if you cant get mount you get cloths so dont get down .

Comment

i just want to know how to exchange the medals

Comment

Working...
                              X