45+++ vs 50++ it is unfair pls, review the matching

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 45+++ vs 50++ it is unfair pls, review the matching

it is unfair to those lvl 45+ to fight a lvl 50++ in the battle ground... when the fight is begin lvl 50+ can use thier skill to stun the lower level.. lvl 50+ got talent... but lvl45+++ got a normal skill....

please review this matching... THANK YOU

Originally posted by R22518263 View Post
    it is unfair to those lvl 45+ to fight a lvl 50++ in the battle ground... when the fight is begin lvl 50+ can use thier skill to stun the lower level.. lvl 50+ got talent... but lvl45+++ got a normal skill....

please review this matching... THANK YOU
    Level 45+ have 45 gear... while level 40 to 44 mostly only have 35 gear. You complaining about that too?
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

The bullies complain now bc they are being bullied themselves. Why didn't they complain when they where bulling the lowbies? This BG is more balanced now allows you to not just hog up everything and think your hte king of the game. Deal with it and get stronger and stop thinking you can just bully others but not have anyone bully you.

Comment

to be fair, it's only balanced til u hit lvl 55+

Then pve trumps pvp and the upper levels have access to it and an extra astral, plus a higher level stun ^^

But, as said in every other thread on the topic, leave, wait 5mins and enter a new BG, and hope to get the old bracket range
        Blizzarea
        S147
        Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
          Level 45+ have 45 gear... while level 40 to 44 mostly only have 35 gear. You complaining about that too?
          My thoughts exactly, though both my chars are only level 39 (one slow leveling when I cba lol) I've not witnessed much of the high bracket I've only had one game out of about 10 which have been the 39-44 bracket or w/e it is, I personally own everyone in the lower bracket. So I don't mind going into a higher bracket now and again.
          Wartune
          (S251) Level 48.
          Guild = Sanctuary.

Tank Trials guide:

Comment

the new brackets were bought in to stop max lvl honor campers at lvl 39 49 59 now with the new brackets it makes it a lot harder to do you will maybe get farmed for a time but if u keep moving forward you will get stronger the 39 bg brackett had got so bad for new players being farmed by older and wiser players that it needed to be changed. the seal thing isnt as bad as most are making out im in the 55-64 bracket and the most iv managed to stun a lvl in there for is 2 turns with max lvl seal at 64 i'm guess the 54 seal would be around the same effect,

Comment

I'm a lvl 59 mage my stun cap is 10. I entered 3 battles today, and the first thing that happened is that I was stunned, This lasted 2 to three turns, the other players were not stronger than I but with a three round advantage. there was no way I could recover because when I came out of the stun my Templers were dead and I was fight all three at once. It was like the game had been written to make sure that I lost honor. All talent skills caps should be set at the same lvl in bg. So that lower lvls have the same chance as the higher lvl players. By the way my stun is maxed out for lvl 59.

Comment

simple use your head lol and stop whining if you dont want to get stunned then find your level bracket after entering BG check their levels lol if your 59 and you see a level 60+ then just go out of BG wait for 5 minutes then enter again plain simple until you get to the 50 - 59 level range.

sometimes its good to use the head and not the mouth

Comment

I think I like the new bg bracket more because I can cart all I want without much distraction from honor farmers. I can acquire 2 bg chests per day (dunno if i can have 3) unlike before hardly 1 cause of high level honor farmers.

Comment

Originally posted by rheasteer View Post
                    I think I like the new bg bracket more because I can cart all I want without much distraction from honor farmers. I can acquire 2 bg chests per day (dunno if i can have 3) unlike before hardly 1 cause of high level honor farmers.
                    Yes. I agree.
                    Carting time finally come back ^^
                    No more battle that last for 2-3min. No more being thrown back to base without dryad.

And...
                    please remember (wonder how many I already use this phrase --)
                    It mush better than the initial battleground before. Got it memorized? The one when only 2 bracket available?
                    S24 - Reaper's Illusion
                    IGN - Vein

Comment

shut up weak player!! its fair

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                        The bullies complain now bc they are being bullied themselves. Why didn't they complain when they where bulling the lowbies? This BG is more balanced now allows you to not just hog up everything and think your hte king of the game. Deal with it and get stronger and stop thinking you can just bully others but not have anyone bully you.
                        Your point? When i was lvl 40 i was bullied, that changed at 47-49, when i hit 50 i was bullied rly hard changed that at lvl 57-59. With this new bracket doesn't matter what lvl you are you'll be always bullied, or if everyone just leaves it's like this made 4 level brackets (40-44, 45-49, 50-54 etc...).Even when we had only 2 brackets was better, the one with 40+ at least you knew you will kill a lot at high lvl.

Comment

Originally posted by DukeOfViljamovka View Post
                          Your point? When i was lvl 40 i was bullied, that changed at 47-49, when i hit 50 i was bullied rly hard changed that at lvl 57-59. With this new bracket doesn't matter what lvl you are you'll be always bullied, or if everyone just leaves it's like this made 4 level brackets (40-44, 45-49, 50-54 etc...).Even when we had only 2 brackets was better, the one with 40+ at least you knew you will kill a lot at high lvl.
                          Now it's a 50:50 between bullied or being the bully, before it was 100% bully/being bullied, how is thos unfair compared to before, please do tell

Comment

The new battleground is so much better than before. Only one or two totally invincible players instead of facing 13 level 59s with fully enchanted and socketed gear.

Dryads help everyone. You get beat four or five times and you can easily beat almost anyone on the field. When you get your Dryad, remember to up your troops to fill up to the new capacity. It will help you win.

Comment

Working...
                            X