No announcement yet.

Class war

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think someone asked for times, it's at 20.00(on a day with no gb)
    Edit add: you get crystals from doing prelims, top 100 just get a bonus amount from scoring top 100.
    Last edited by krackenker; 06-16-2013, 11:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
      I think someone asked for times, it's at 20.00(on a day with no gb)
      Edit add: you get crystals from doing prelims, top 100 just get a bonus amount from scoring top 100.
      Thank you, i was me who asked about time slots

And it's good to know we can get crystals for the first round too.

Comment

any idea how much crystals you get?

is it based on winning? (or do losers get crystals too - like in Tank War)

Since I now know it's "free-for-all" it means TOP 100 will be 70+ (that means any level 60 and below can forget 100 unless they're major casher that have similar stat to a level 70+)

Plus, from how it's like... without Brackets, this is suggesting a level 50 vs a level 70 cross-server... it's bad enough to be level 55 and facing a bad match up in Group Arena against level 65+, but this Class War may seem even worse, LOL.

Since most of us will be losing most of the times, that is why I am wondering how much we'll get, hope it's not like 1~10 crystal... how long is that gonna take to buy something in Glory Shop? LOL...
        (as example: mount cost 1250 (if they didn't change it being R2 usually raised prices), and if this is done by months, you would need.... at least 125 months or 10 years... LOL) (tho it also depend "how many times" you can participate in this Class War... is it one day a month or what? is it like Solo Arena challenge 20 times and it's over?)

Comment

Working...
        X