Class war

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class war

Anyone know when class war is starting i can't seem to find the information anywhere?

It's once a month so either we missed it or it's coming at a later date this month.
    Wartune
    (S251) Level 48.
    Guild = Sanctuary.

Tank Trials guide:

Comment

I hope it come at the end of this month
      ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
      -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
      ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
      (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Still waiting the announcement for that... --"
        S24 - Reaper's Illusion
        IGN - Vein

Comment

I wont use SS or links since it's against the forum rules, but on an asian servers wiki it was at the 26th(prelim) and 28(top 100 fighting). These dates could chance by a day depending on the month(to not crash with the gb)

Comment

Thanks, those dates look good to me
            Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
            I do not exist.
            For real.

Comment

25th and 27th* (Tuesday & Thursday are 25/27th
              S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
              Mage: Existence (G.M)
              BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

you will get a mail regarding class wars before it will start...i think it may be at the end of the month...but it's just an assumption

Comment

Originally posted by Ruise View Post
                  Still waiting the announcement for that... --"
                  We'll get it the day after...

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
                  I wont use SS or links since it's against the forum rules, but on an asian servers wiki it was at the 26th(prelim) and 28(top 100 fighting). These dates could chance by a day depending on the month(to not crash with the gb)
                  ooo thankyou!
                  Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                  You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                  Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                  Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Thank you for this info. Apart from dates, I am wondering if there are a time slots for that as well? Maybe someone knows this?

Comment

We still don't have much info on this Class War thing...

Is it's "free-for-all" level range? 1~max

Or is it separated into Brackets like old BG. (30~39, 40~49, or maybe cut into half like 30~35, 36~39, 40~45, etc)

How is it determined if it's Brackets, level or BR? or how about Cash vs non-Cash?
                      (either way, we all know Cash will win, just like they all do in already existing Arenas)

Since it's Cross-Server and the suggested Dates.... how does it determine who gets placed on TOP? since it's like what? 3 days?

Or does this Event last for the entire Month (or few weeks)?

And about the "wager" based on previews, we only see Balen, is there ways to use Gold as Wager? (or is this a Cash only thing again?)

Where only 20% of entire Cross-Server can obtain Glory Points?

Since it looks like only top 3 winner of Class War can obtain Glory Points, while everyone else gets Points from Wager (which at the moment looks like Balen only)

Yes... Casher keeps on getting Stronger as Non-Cashers gets weaker.
                      (based on the stuff that you can buy in Glory Shop will give Winners and Cash/Balen huge bonuses - IE: Mounts)
                      Last edited by anichaos; 06-16-2013, 06:21 PM.

Comment

Minimum level to participate is 50.

Top 100 get glory crystals.
                        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Ah, well there's some info.

Top 100 (but that's still a tiny amount since it's Cross-server'd)
                          And I know there's quite a few level 50+ (since lots of ppls stay as 59 Twinks from before, LOL)

But main thing from my previous post is... is it in Brackets or Free-for-All?

Because if it's Free-for-All than we all know that it doesn't matter if participation is 50, because TOP 100 will belong to level 70+

Comment

Anyone have any clue what's on page 2, I see the level 60 legendary stones on page one, so I'm wondering if crystaloids are on page 2

Comment

There's no brackets.
                              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                              X