Kyanite through campaigns

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kyanite through campaigns

Hello! I read in the help section of the academy that kyanite can be obtained through dungeons. I have gotten some so I know it is possible, but today I blitzed a campaign 6 times and got 0 kyanite. I am currently level 41 and was wondering if anyone could suggest campaigns to blitz for kyanite. I have access to campaigns just below the 42-44 one. Any suggestions?

I gotten 120 Kyanite on Buradoth's Grave with a Skeleton key before. (however, that's level 48)

I haven't gotten any from any lower map before...

Comment

Any way kyanite from campagin sucks big time cuz the amount is super pathetic just do pumels and farm.

Comment

Spire chests and L3 seeds (if you can spare the cash) are the best option. Since i started this strategy I can max everything important at lv 58.
        Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
        I do not exist.
        For real.

Comment

you can also try popular burodath's grave instance when i use keys to open chests i know to get vouchers, and sometimes 3k kyanite... spire chet are nice if u can do more bosees to for 10k kyanite drop
          Nova Genesis

IGN
          : Deathlode
          Level : 69 / 39
          Class : Pyson
          Server : (S26) (S43)
          Guild : Elite Garuda / Triade

Comment

buridaths grave is best campaign to focus on pays well in gold and u get some karanite plus has a strangely high key drop rate

Comment

Originally posted by Phate123 View Post
              buridaths grave is best campaign to focus on pays well in gold and u get some karanite plus has a strangely high key drop rate
              And a blue item
              S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
              Mage: Existence (G.M)
              BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

Working...
              X