Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Tank trials points

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tank trials points

Can someone explain please how the tank trial points work? i can guess that we have to kill more enemy we can but how work? how much point give to kill the boss in the middle?

You get points for damage dealt, last strike on the opponent before dying and from hitting the boss. Boss probs gives you the most points if you do it properly.
    Wartune
    (S251) Level 48.
    Guild = Sanctuary.

Tank Trials guide:

Comment

Actually, killing opposing players gives you the most points (more than hitting boss)

What I do to have Rank 1 (in last 3 days) - even tho one of them lost

Is to constantly aim at whoever is lowest HP (switch targets)

Ignore the Boss and aim for those that's attacking the boss (easy picking) - while dodging the boss's attack and luring opposing to get hit for 500 dmg.

Best is to get Lazer, it allows you to deal constant damage non-stop between Lazer and regular attack.

Second best is Acid Cannon that deals initial damage AND Damage over Time (which also gives you points)

If you can, try and stand right next to boss just before it dies and take the Thundershard, it works the same as Lazer (0.5 sec CD, same damage) but it deals Area of Effect so you can hit more targets constantly for more damage/points.
      Last edited by anichaos; 06-16-2013, 10:37 AM.

Comment

for the team win killing the boss nets the most point tho

Comment

Pretty much a kill-stealing war, you will always end up "leeching" some of your teammates, hiding behind them so they get targeted instead of you and dealing the last blow on whoever they're attacking. Pretty stupid system IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by SirAlukah View Post
            Pretty much a kill-stealing war, you will always end up "leeching" some of your teammates, hiding behind them so they get targeted instead of you and dealing the last blow on whoever they're attacking. Pretty stupid system IMO.
            That's false, you can't hide behind your teammates, since your attacker chooses the target.
            Character Name: Piman
            Server: Kabam S15
            Class: Mage
            Level: 55 Finally
            Some Awesome Tank War Scores :D

Comment

u can park under them so you carn be target by the none aoe weapons makes u harder to click

Comment

can anyone tell me how it all works, we have been blue team for 3 days now, blue flag points have been the highest we lost game, red flag points have been highest we lost game, so how i see it we can never win lol.

Comment

Does smbd understand, how does technology points work? How to obtain them? All my guildmates for now have 180 points, regardless how often they win and how did they spent their fight time

Comment

This:

Winning is based on all Teammate's points combined and not just who's Rank 1.
                    (PS: that victory was won in 18 mins by having more than 10,000 points than opposing)

Also, please note the "runestones", it doesn't matter if you win or lose or Rank 1, I always only get 3. (whereas some ppls on forum is stating they got up to 7 runestones)

Only difference between winning and losing is the "Rune Pack" (which also doesn't seem to change as you'll only get Battle Pack)

Does smbd understand, how does technology points work? How to obtain them? All my guildmates for now have 180 points, regardless how often they win and how did they spent their fight time
                    Huh, I only got 160 points after 3 days... (of 200 exp into Tank exp per day) (not counting today)

Either way... as said by it's description: "Tank Technology - Based on player's tank level)

Such as my Tank is level 4, so it gave me 160.
                    I don't believe there's any other way to raise Tank Technology points.
                    However, based on how it's going, you'll get 300+ by level 6 or so (which means you can than just spend 1000 balens to unlock the level 10 Tank - which I think is a waste of 10 bucks for this)
                    Last edited by anichaos; 06-16-2013, 04:07 PM.

Comment

Just an update, 180 tech points (still level 4) after 4 days. So it could be 20 points for every 200 XP.

And to recapitulate:

Rune Pack: 1 (losing) or 3 (winning)

XP: 200 (always)

Runestones: 1-3 (depending on the rank, falls off quickly - most get 1)

Comment

I'm guessing that for runestones, it's 3 for 1st on your team, 2 for 2nd on your team, and 1 for 3rd and 4th on your team.
                        Character Name: Piman
                        Server: Kabam S15
                        Class: Mage
                        Level: 55 Finally
                        Some Awesome Tank War Scores :D

Comment

which I think is a waste of 10 bucks for this
                          10 bucks once for successful rune farm or 10 bucks each time for buying from MS? I choose "new ride"

Comment

I say it's a waste because you can obtain the tank through playing, no real reason to spend 10 dollar on it.

Edit:

Hmm, looks like you're right. it is 20 Tech Points per play. (I got 180 now too)

So... that means to get 365 (to manual unlock)

You need... around 10 more days of play. (which would give you 10 x 200 exp = 2000 exp, around level 7 or 8 Tank)

This means you get to have the level 10 Tank for about a week earlier than everyone else for 10 USD.

Tho... I am still trying to figure out the "Tank ability"

Is the Stun on self or others... since it says "chance to become stunned" and not "chance to stun target"...

The phrase seems to be directed at self.
                            Last edited by anichaos; 06-16-2013, 11:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                              Tho... I am still trying to figure out the "Tank ability"

Is the Stun on self or others... since it says "chance to become stunned" and not "chance to stun target"...

The phrase seems to be directed at self.
                              Description of Nightwolf and Predator tanks: When attacking, 10/15% chance to become stunned for 3 seconds.

Just in my oppinion it sounds like it means that when you attack somone there is a chance you stun them for 3 seconds.

I had to read it a few times, but you`re right... it does sound like it`s YOUR tank that gets stunned lol.
                              But wouldn`t that really be a bit stupid to have a negative effect on the attacker?

Comment

Working...
                              X