Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Tank trials points

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Huh....

Now that's weird. it should have gone up to 200 Tech Point, but yet it still stayed at 180... (so... it's not exactly 20 points per play... than how does it add up?)

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	1371523007-clip-418kb.png
Views:	1
Size:	418.3 KB
ID:	1670454

After today, we win

Comment

Yea, that's what's weird.

Look at it, we both have same EXP (that means we play the same amount)

Yet I only have 180 Tech Points and you have 200...

So what determines how much Tech Points you get?

Or is it only based on "winning"

If so, this means to "manual unlock" the 2 Tanks, you actually HAVE to win all the time.

This means by the time you get to manual unlock, you might have already reached level 10 for auto unlock, LOL. (because not everyone wins every single time)

IE: waste of 10 Bucks.

Comment

if u wanna hear weird thing; i didn't play any tanks at all (hopefully ill do my first run today) and i have 200. when update was out i had 150. dont know how this is rewarded.
          Character:
          Class: Archer
          Server: S136 Ironwood

Comment

Originally posted by idergez View Post
            if u wanna hear weird thing; i didn't play any tanks at all (hopefully ill do my first run today) and i have 200. when update was out i had 150. dont know how this is rewarded.
            LOL, that IS weird...

What level is your Tank? is it level 1?

So... I am missing 20 points due to some reasons we're not sure of...

Comment

heres the proof. no exp no playing at all.

Name:	tanks.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	136.3 KB
ID:	1670468
              Character:
              Class: Archer
              Server: S136 Ironwood

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                Yea, that's what's weird.

Look at it, we both have same EXP (that means we play the same amount)

Yet I only have 180 Tech Points and you have 200...

So what determines how much Tech Points you get?

Or is it only based on "winning"

If so, this means to "manual unlock" the 2 Tanks, you actually HAVE to win all the time.

This means by the time you get to manual unlock, you might have already reached level 10 for auto unlock, LOL. (because not everyone wins every single time)

IE: waste of 10 Bucks.
                Can't be based on winning. I have level 5 tank with 200 tech points, and i have so far, only won one battle lmao!
                Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

o wait, now I have 220 Tech Points... no idea what I did.

But got that after winning today's Tank War and at Rank 1.

I am thinking Tech Point isn't actually "Based on Tank Level" like it says in-game....

But it's based on how many day you log into the game (or something)

Comment

i think the tek is a balancer if u miss battle u still get tek each day

Comment

Tank technology is everyone starts out with 100, and gains 20 per day. Regardless of win/lose/participation.
                      I wonder if when you unlock the next tank if maybe you get another +100 for each tank or something?

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                        Tank technology is everyone starts out with 100, and gains 20 per day. Regardless of win/lose/participation.
                        I wonder if when you unlock the next tank if maybe you get another +100 for each tank or something?
                        Yea, that's what I came up with ^ (up there)

But it doesn't go with in-game's description of "Based on your Tank Level' ... LOL

Comment

Originally posted by kim346 View Post
                          That's false, you can't hide behind your teammates, since your attacker chooses the target.
                          What I meant is making the enemy target your teammate instead of you.

As example, you and your teammate have the same amount of HP left, you two chase one enemy, who do you think your enemy will attack first, the one closer or the one a bit far? You also need some practice to successfully KS your teammates as much as you can or suiciding to the boss when you have low HP, all of this factors to get your team to win and to be MVP with points.

Comment

Originally posted by SirAlukah View Post
                            What I meant is making the enemy target your teammate instead of you.

As example, you and your teammate have the same amount of HP left, you two chase one enemy, who do you think your enemy will attack first, the one closer or the one a bit far? You also need some practice to successfully KS your teammates as much as you can or suiciding to the boss when you have low HP, all of this factors to get your team to win and to be MVP with points.
                            oh understood :P
                            Character Name: Piman
                            Server: Kabam S15
                            Class: Mage
                            Level: 55 Finally
                            Some Awesome Tank War Scores :D

Comment

is there a ranking for the tanks

Comment

OK, out of pure observation, here's what I have.

You get 800 points from killing someone.
                                You get x points where x*100 is the amount of damage dealt rounded in one hit.

And got 10K+ points again tonite

Name:	tankwar4.png
Views:	2
Size:	372.7 KB
ID:	1670525
                                Character Name: Piman
                                Server: Kabam S15
                                Class: Mage
                                Level: 55 Finally
                                Some Awesome Tank War Scores :D

Comment