Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dressing room information, you can synthesize and keep old clothes :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dressing room information, you can synthesize and keep old clothes :)

Just checked with a piece of clothing I wasn't worried about losing. Now that I "lost" it, I can still equip it in the dressing room and "save" it. I made this because I saw in another thread someone lost their Baroque armor

By "save" it, do you mean your character can actually wear "lost" dresses (as can be seen by other players with that dress)?

If so, does this mean we don't actually need to keep the dresses in Bag (and can just synthesize them all, so you can get more Bag Space)?

If you get a new dress from Synthesize, do you still get the same dress inside dressing room AND the new dress? (also inside dressing room)

Comment

I had the nightwalkers attire, synthesized it and got another rare clothing design, now i can pick between the two and yes other people can see it. Same with the Baroque weapon, I left it in guild vault and I can still switch to it, while keeping my level 4 on it and all the other ones i have
      Last edited by Omnipotent2013; 06-16-2013, 11:35 AM.

Comment

so you don't actually 'lose' any. You just gain more

Comment

correct. works with all things, including weapons and wings also.
          ChieftainRez
          Knight
          VictisHNR
          [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Comment

so that's why the got rid of conversion? if you synth your clothes all are saved? and the level remains?

^^
            just checked for myself, everything is saved and lvl stays. Awesome! no need for the old conversion method anymore!
            Last edited by Ghadente; 06-16-2013, 04:39 PM.

Comment

If you synth 2 sets of wings or clothes or whatever, and they join, you still keep the old looks of the two you synthed, plus you gain the new third look (if you get a new one, that is.)

However, you still only have one item's worth of bonuses. You can just choose to keep the look you want out of the three. You don't have to convert items to switch stats anymore. Make sense?
              ChieftainRez
              Knight
              VictisHNR
              [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Comment

how about what will happen if i synth lvl 1 [Celestial Angel Wings] with lvl 0 [Windseek Wings]?

Comment

yes, all clothes you once had (after patch) will be saved in the dressing room. you only have to keep your highest lvl clothes and can change their appearance anytime.

Comment

BTW, got another question (maybe more)

During the Synthesize, if it does change.

Are the Items obtained limited to certain pieces?

Since there are:

Event Clothing
                    Special Clothing
                    and just Clothing (with nothing written on it)

Is the only clothing you can obtain from Synthesize "Just Clothing" or is it possible to obtain Event and/or Special Clothing too?

how about what will happen if i synth lvl 1 [Celestial Angel Wings] with lvl 0 [Windseek Wings]?
                    I thought you can't synthesize level 0 clothes...
                    Not to mention you still need level 1 + level 1 or level 2 + level 2, it can't be level 1 + level 2.

Comment

This is just old news
                      Character - Taggen
                      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                      Class - Archer
                      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

You can get special clothing at level 4, you can't get event clothing through synthesis, and you can't synthesize little wings ( lvl 0)

Comment

Working...
                        X