Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

R2 We need better matchmaking based on BR.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2 We need better matchmaking based on BR.

Why is the matchmaking based on lvs? I'm a 37 knight 11k br and everytime i fight in arena or BG i'm always fighting 17k-20kbrs. Why? Ican't get stronger beacause it takes forever to get insigs thancks to this farmers. A matchmaking based on BR would be better. Fresh 35s with 5k BRs would not fight 17k-20k BRs. They instead would get people of around 5k-15ks(more people under the 15kBR). People with 17k-20ks BRs are gods witch makes it impossible to win in arena when you have 1 guy whos doing 3-4k on damage multiple times (IDK the exact atacks of mages and archers but they hit everyone hard) like the knights whirlwind execpt theirs has a shorter cooldown (ithink) wich makes people who are 17k-20k BRs even more OP in arena and BG. Just about everyteam that has just 1 17k-20 br always wins no matter if the whole other team has 10k-16k BRs. So why implement this matchmaking knowing that it's impossible for low BRs to get any decent insigs to get better?

PS. I'm from armorgames S1 server so i don't know how other servers do their matchmaking but i beleive their pretty similar.

Based on BR is **** for BGs...

Because it'll just mean players can remove their equipment to get into a lower bracket than placing their equipment back on to own way weaker ppls.

It's the same thing as what's happening with "Dryad Bombing" right now... because the % of Dryad you get from being killed is based on the amount of BR between you and the person that killed you.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post

It's the same thing as what's happening with "Dryad Bombing" right now... because the % of Dryad you get from being killed is based on the amount of BR between you and the person that killed you.
      Not in my experience it's not.

I get killed twice by any BR and I get 10% dryads. The third time in a row = 20% dryads, 4th time 30%.
      Has nothing to do with the BR difference between players.

Comment

Donno... I got killed by someone with Crusader and above, they gave me a +20% Dryad. (so I thought it was based on either BR or Honor Rank)

Comment

matchmaking based on BR... sound like the punishment for someone who get high BR on low lv
          DarkJustice
          Archer
          S3 Worg Lair
          Lv. 63
          BR 197K++ (with 200% Blessing Wheel, no medal)

Comment

I know what you mean im 50k and facing dwarf kessar witch are 78lvl and 83k BR xD.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post

Because it'll just mean players can remove their equipment to get into a lower bracket than placing their equipment back on to own way weaker ppls.

but in my case if i got killed twice i got 20% dryad blessing thrice 30% ....

Comment

Working...
              X