Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

level caps??u must be insane ....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• level caps??u must be insane ....

u know what R2~why you have to make a lvl caps??instead you make a lvl caps ~you better make a server caps... ??and about lvl 64-74??u should know right~lvl 70 they have more astral slot N 90% LVL 70+ PLAYERS are from older server which is high lvl HS and higher BR~they are using 7 astral~theres a huge different about it~what r u trying to make here?i dont get it~

if you ever play this game as a player,you will understand how we feel~
    anyway~ gratz for your good work R2 team~u just broke a lot of people heart who loves this game~ we play this game~because we are gamers~we love people who take care the games~to keep it balance~not to destroy a very good game~with nonsense ~

sorry to say~i but the way you manage this game~is getting worse ~watch out man~a lot of other developer is making the same game like wartune in asia~they are doing good so far~if you keep doing like this~trust me~~say good bye to you 60% players~and maybe more~ah i forgot you never care if people quit this game right ^^ so who cares?

but a lot of people in your game cares~because they gonna lose a lot of their friends~and remember~its all because of you~

just found another reason to quit this game~

Ch4rlie
    LVL 68
    S118

Have the courage to say No. Have the courage to face the Truth. Do the right thing because it is right. These are the magic keys to living your life with integrity

true,,new patch is crazy

Comment

I think it not a good ideas to level up to level 70 or higher because you meet monster casher.

And hmm.... for the level caps. From my thinking is level caps just a determination of the highest holy seal and talents you can get upon on your current level.

Even if a level 70+ can't stun you if he got lower seal level than yours. Is that correct? :/
      ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
      -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
      ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
      (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Originally posted by JohnNguyen View Post
        I think it not a good ideas to level up to level 70 or higher because you meet monster casher.

And hmm.... for the level caps. From my thinking is level caps just a determination of the highest holy seal and talents you can get upon on your current level.

Even if a level 70+ can't stun you if he got lower seal level than yours. Is that correct? :/
        you dont have to lvl up to 70 if you want to meet the monster casher~because they mix lvl 64 -74 together~and yes they can stun us~ until 3 turns~

Comment

Originally posted by ch4rlie View Post
          you dont have to lvl up to 70 if you want to meet the monster casher~because they mix lvl 64 -74 together~and yes they can stun us~ until 3 turns~
          64-74?? Last i heard it was 65-74 :s
          Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

This game coming be boring at the end.

All people have lvl 80 soul lvl, all people have same rune and same lvl, all people have HS lvl 99, all people have lvl 80, all people have lvl 10 farm, all people have lvl 10 Troops Englisments, all people have same gems, all people use same astrals lvl 10, all people own same skills and play same tatical and draw same skills at same moments.

Nobody get benafight in the ends.

Becouse its caps so dosent matter if man spend mony or not in the end the bigest spenders just come to the end faster that non payers. And in the end everybody equal even if them have spend $3 000 000 and one some have spend like a VIP time or noting.

its coming end up me him some get shout the first shot winning the run.

So for us to spend money we should just enjoy the moment until we reach the maximum limit. Becouse after no spenders coming and get the max limit to and we are equal.

before HS caps somebody can has ben using lvl 178 Holy Seal vs another have some other skills + HS and we can win becouse of stun but its ends here now can we only become equal in the end.
            Last edited by dwmedia; 06-16-2013, 07:04 PM.
            Character - Taggen
            Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
            Class - Archer
            Battle Rating -2.4M BR
            Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
            Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Working...
            X