New mounts suggestions.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New mounts suggestions.

Bear with me...there are many types of horses and other mammalians as mount designs.
    It would be nice to see an ostrich, a rooster, a slug or a locust\giant beetle.
    Since technology made its way into the game (tank) why not have chopper motorcycles as mount skin, or a unicycle?
    For fun, as a mount, the character would be carried like a piggy-back ride by a BDSM sex slave or the hunchback of notre-dame (or the hunchback dressed as a sex-slave, ya, go wild on this one).

ostrich, a rooster
    There's already a similar mount.

BDSM sex slave
    Will cause the company to be sue for being a sexist. (it's the same meaning as using a minority as a sex-slave, which hunchbacks actually are)

And no... did you not see the mass complains about having Tanks in a Medieval Fantasy game?

Comment

LOL @ BDSM Sex-slave... I've seen many of that in other games but they don't seem to be that appealing. If I wanted one, I'd get one in real life, those kind of things just don't fit into games. Having some things out of theme is fine though, after all, skins are there to make people stand out (in more ways than one).
      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

There are plenty of fantasy animals left out too, that could be used for mounts:

Dragons/drakes/wyverns
        Gryphon - a scaled up version of the troop type
        Orges/giants/trolls
        magical floating inanimate objects: a flying chair/carpet etc
        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

sexist?.....the female chars and some minions have skimpy-kinky outfits...it's lenjerie with some ribbons....sexist. anyway, this games was somehow rated AO anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
            There are plenty of fantasy animals left out too, that could be used for mounts:

Dragons/drakes/wyverns
            Gryphon - a scaled up version of the troop type
            Orges/giants/trolls
            magical floating inanimate objects: a flying chair/carpet etc
            I want a magic lantern (with Creamy stuck inside powering the thing).
            Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
              That's gotta be damn fun to watch!

All and all, you can let your imagination flies. They might be implemented, who knows?
              The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
                Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                That's gotta be damn fun to watch!
                o.O ^_^ Just don't shake it around too much, otherwise I'm gonna fly out and poke you in the eye!

Comment

If you shake it more than twice, you're playing with it. I'm just saying creamy really will fly out and poke you in the eye........

Comment

Working...
                  X