Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Best use with 10k Balens ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best use with 10k Balens ?

I'm currently have a lv 49 Mage with 30k5 BR. What is the best use of 10k Bales to improve my char ?

My plan to stay at lv 49 for a long time, try to reach 34-35k BR before i reach lv50. Any suggestions ?

max out your gems and gears,holy seal as well at level 50 and then concentrate on clothing,mounts,guild skills and the new rune system that just came out and dont forget to work on astrals im behind on mine simply becuase i work so much hard to catch all these world bosses.with level 50 legand set fully upgraded you can do demon temple pretty easy to get your 60 legand set too.
    Last edited by vinemaster; 06-17-2013, 03:21 AM.

Comment

I think you should stay at level 54, not level 49.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Get lvl50 to participiate in class wars on 20th june. get glory points from preliminaries (even lost fights give points)

Spend 5k balens on wagers (if that is max). Buy wildfire and other stuffs.

Glory shop has the cheapest prices ever yet released on game. Things to buy for lvl50: Mounts, soul crystals, whips. These things will be good investment even when you will be 70+

Comment

buy all mount in shop 3 avaliable,. upgrade ur clothes n wing. all of this will increase ur BR alot

Comment

Originally posted by Linheli View Post
            I'm currently have a lv 49 Mage with 30k5 BR. What is the best use of 10k Bales to improve my char ?

My plan to stay at lv 49 for a long time, try to reach 34-35k BR before i reach lv50. Any suggestions ?
            Definitely buy wings. The % increase scales with the advancement of your toon.

Comment

level 2 wings, socket out your gear, then gems - either direct from the shop or from the market
              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
              You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
              Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

buy mount +wings lvl 1. use 5 fashion core from spire to upgrade wings to lvl2.

Comment

dont waste your money

Comment

Thanks guys but I already have lv 2 clothes + wing, full socketed legend 40 rings +jewels and 3 sockets for each lv 45 set, arena horse. I'm thinking of buying that event bear, is it worth ?

Comment

depens how long u planing to stay at lvl 49.

I would say, buy gems is quit expensive, even hard paypal dont do it.

What server u playing?

If u are in my server u can contact me, i say where to spend ballens.
                      To say where to spend ballens need to see what u have now, and how to optimaze your har for current lvl.

Comment

buy tons of mounts you get lots boosts to your stats, level up your gems, unsocket your things.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
                          buy tons of mounts you get lots boosts to your stats, level up your gems, unsocket your things.
                          10K ballens it is to small money to buy gems. mount also. per 2K ballens from mount u get average around 40 (matk, pdef, mdef and hp) to all stats...

U can spend money in better way... espesaly if u haveo only 10K ballens.

u can prv in forum site... i try to answer) if u write me

Comment

Originally posted by Linheli View Post
                            Thanks guys but I already have lv 2 clothes + wing, full socketed legend 40 rings +jewels and 3 sockets for each lv 45 set, arena horse. I'm thinking of buying that event bear, is it worth ?
                            Do the events and see how many more chests you would need to buy. If you have to spend ~2500 balen it is worth it in comparison to the other balen mounts. Save at least 5000 balen for wagers in class wars and buy the wildfire steed and any whips/soul crystals you'd be able to afford after.
                            [S52] Jynx

Comment

Wait for some sales too. I would say don't be too quick to spend it all

Comment

Working...
                              X