Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

EXP books from guild blessing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EXP books from guild blessing

Suggestion for EXP books.

Since those books haven't any mean for anything, except for player levels up to 10 and if you're lvl 10 you have no guild possibility so you even cant get it.
    I really don't understand their purpose, except to sell it for some worthless amount of gold.
    And to be even funnier situation, for selling lvl 3 book, we need to confirm sell by YES like it's something important

Is there a brain in the head of that developer who decided that it should be done like this?
    I don't know if you know the answer, but i know. No brain inside definitely

Do something with those books, make for example this EXP from books usable for astrals or new rune system.

I apologize to responsible developers but as all other stupid decisions I don't think that something will be changed in this matter.
    We will only get new clothing, a bit bluer with stripes for guys and a bit pinkie with white dots on the left shoulder for girls

I really think somebody has a sick sense of humor for these experience books.

You get experience, the hard way..... as in the school of hard won experience

You lost your money and got 'experience' . Hmmmmm..... fooled again by the guild blessing.

Sick, sick, sick minds.
    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

I totally agree with this! or if nothing else to be able to synthetize them to higher lvl like lvl 3+lvl 1 = lvl 4 or something like that
      This is really annoying and waste of guild blessings, or put something else in that wheel maybe crystaloids or refinment stones ... more usefull!

Comment

I support this Idea better to change exp books with more priceless items maybe with balens 1-2 or more
        Last edited by zukakrix; 06-17-2013, 11:53 AM.

Comment

I agree with this sugestion
          And pls remove bounty scroll too

Comment

remove all exp and seed from guild blessing... since patch 1.6 rune seems hard to get because just one time of battle tank.... change it to rune....

Comment

atleast lvl 3 exp book will be better (for selling)

Comment

I suggest to change it in this way:

Lvl 1 book 1% exp
                Lvl 2 book 2% exp
                Lvl 3 book 3% exp

Or something like that...after lvl 10 the exp books are really useless.
                Nova Genesis

IGN : MihaiViteazu
                Level : 87
                Class : Corsair
                Battle Rating ~5.3M BR
                Server : S7 [Etho Highlands]
                Guild : Empire

Comment

Yes, based on character's Total EXP (at that level) is best ( especially if it also gets bonuses from World Prosperity ;D )

Comment

% xp is a good suggestion.

I disagree on the seeds, they are useful especially the kyanite ones.
                    And bounty scrolls are nice too, lol.
                    Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
                    I do not exist.
                    For real.

Comment

Basically you can't have it all. You can win ****, and you win good. That all depends on your luck. I am guessing the whole point of them adding the Exp Books to the Guild Wheel is mainly for the purpose of balancing the **** and the good/useful. Taking them out and adding something you find to be more 'useful' wouldn't really make it a balanced wheel. At least this is how I see it. (Ok, so it's not so 'balanced', normally you win more useless things rather than the useful things, but you get the point.)

Just saying :P
                      Last edited by -ScarLust; 06-18-2013, 07:56 PM.
                      Perseverance is better than defeat.

Comment

I like to see rune stones be put into guild blessing. Right now you can only get half the rune stones from tank trials, and the other half you have pay a large sum of money for to get from mystery shop. They should put rune stones in there. It would give the non cash players a chance to get rune stones they otherwise wouldn't be able to get. It shouldn't be hard for the developers to set a fair chance ratio that wouldn't make those that bought the rarer runes feel cheated.

Comment

I personally wish they either put runestones in the guild wheel like many people previously said, or they made higher level EXP books that gave more EXP (e.g. Lvl 4 giving 30K EXP, Lvl 5 giving 75K EXP, etc.) That way, there could be a bit more variability, instead of me thinking when the guild altar chooses the EXP "there goes 20K gold"
                          Character Name: Piman
                          Server: Kabam S15
                          Class: Mage
                          Level: 55 Finally
                          Some Awesome Tank War Scores :D

Comment

Originally posted by kim346 View Post
                            I personally wish they either put runestones in the guild wheel like many people previously said, or they made higher level EXP books that gave more EXP (e.g. Lvl 4 giving 30K EXP, Lvl 5 giving 75K EXP, etc.) That way, there could be a bit more variability, instead of me thinking when the guild altar chooses the EXP "there goes 20K gold"
                            Well, guess your a little wiser for the 'experience'

Sick, sick joke, by sick sick minds

Comment

I would prefer if the choices stay as is, however the rewards be within +/- 10% of current accumulated exp. So lower level folks get what they need and the higher level folks get what they need. Guild blessing takes a good chunk of gold each day that is should be spent in a more productive manner for everyone involved.

Comment

Working...
                              X