EXP books from guild blessing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I could not agree more!!!.

Please R2 and 7 Roads. Remove the XP books from Guild Blessings and put in more useful items like balens (1 -2, will be great) or legendary stones even maybe Crystaloids (random lvl) or maybe small runes that can be used to increase ability and that will give both cashers and non-cashers a more level gaming experience.
    Regards,

Character Name: RaZoRâ„¢
    Server Name:
    [S78] Mortling Stronghold
    Class: Knight
    BR: 380K+ and growing

Comment

Originally posted by coraco View Post
      I suggest to change it in this way:

Lvl 1 book 1% exp
      Lvl 2 book 2% exp
      Lvl 3 book 3% exp

Or something like that...after lvl 10 the exp books are really useless.
      I have 1900 lvl 3 xp books (mostly purchased for 10 insignia) sat in my inventory... at 3% a level I could level to (assuming the game went that far) 600+ instantly...

% of a level is a bad idea - unless it's really rare...
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
        I have 1900 lvl 3 xp books (mostly purchased for 10 insignia) sat in my inventory... at 3% a level I could level to (assuming the game went that far) 600+ instantly...

% of a level is a bad idea - unless it's really rare...
        I think you might be the only person in the entire game to have that many exp book...

Since we all know 95% of ppls spend their Insignia on PvP Medallions instead. (unless somehow you can get over 3000+ Insig a week)

Comment

and for us some are 70+ we dosent even see the exp change in the exp bar if man hold over the exp bars and click at the book is just worthless
          Character - Taggen
          Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
          Class - Archer
          Battle Rating -2.4M BR
          Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
          Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Get rid of the ****** amounts of gold anything under 20k, same with the ****** Daru & yes get rid of the ****** XP books!

Comment

i don't like the bounty scrolls at all, waste of my time. The leveling books are totally useless and should be removed from the spin. Add in the rune stones and also put the rune stones in the solo arenas, where we used to be able to win the runes!
              Toon: Adonia
              Server: Kabam S24
              Guild Master: Paragon

Comment

Working...
              X