This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isn't it time we all came to our senses

and realized r2 and 7 road dont give a smurf about providing anyone with an enjoyable gaming experience they are annoying us every step of the way and I for one am tired of getting smacked and turning around smiling handing them money and then getting smacled again if you all want to be a bunch of that is your own choice i for one am saying enough is enough kiss me I wont spend another cent on this game and in all actuality i will probably quit maybe use my time to spread the truth about the shadey underhanded s41t that r2 and 7 road do to their customers
    Last edited by Kitwritten; 06-17-2013, 08:28 AM.

I agree on some of this to an extent

Comment

Bye, you won't be missed!
      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Don't let the door hit your *** on the way out.
        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

lmao I love the mindless lemmings that will allow themselves to be manipulated by a company so easily and then to also condone the illegal and unethical business practices. How much money did it take for you to sell out completely there is no way that you can look at the way they conduct business and say ya its ok by me if so you need to educate yourself try business law classes and business ethics classes may just open your eyes a bit

Comment

and as a matter of fact i would be missed by my guild and many friends which are the only reason i have continued to play this game so how bout we discuss facts for a change how many players have been scammed by the incorrect description of the ancient ruin pack, how many of those were after the issue was brought to their attention and they left it just that way knowing no one would check the forums until after buying it and going *** where are my other runestones

Comment

if players want to throw tantrums, thats fine... but do not abuse the other players just cos they play better than you....
              Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
              Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Working...
              X