Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Missmagic-s119 View Post
    No cashers = no game full stop ' nothing in this life is for free'
    Please show me where I asked for something free, or anything more than this game is even advertised for even. Again, just trolling.

The OP point was that the matching for BG is now impossible for some players. Granted, his honor loss is probably indicative of what they were trying to put a stop to (ie: Lord Divine's @lvl 59 or less), my point was more that it hurts more players than helps.

Rather than changing the lvls and matching people against others they have no chance at competing with, would it not have been easier to simply cap honor per lvl? Say a minimum for LD = lvl 70, IC = 60, HC = 50, and so forth...

BTW: I'm only Elite Warrior. BG is simply a necessary evil.
    Last edited by R2EndlessMoneyPit; 06-17-2013, 01:39 PM. Reason: BTW
    My name itself is a flame...sweeeeeet! awesome! epic!

Comment

i dont agree with changeing it back to how it was at all but the lvls are nerfed bigtime a lvl 67 should not be faceing lvl74 with double there BR thats just a joke guys do the lvl system by 5 if anything this is just a joke now

Comment

Originally posted by R2EndlessMoneyPit View Post
        I wish the system went by BR instead of lvls. That way the only ones getting "farmed" would be those that cheated their BR (like an archer/knight getting intel for example).
        Lols, you do know each mount adds to the *useless stat* as does upping all your guild skills to max, most ppl end up with a high *useless stat* as they level and get mounts ^^

So I ask you this, are you VIP? Do you spend money on this game? If you answer yes, then go try a totally free toon and tell us your results. You cant speak with any sort of reference on the effects of the changes on a non-cash POV unless you have that same POV, otherwise you are just talking out your arse, trolling things you know nothing abt.
        I have played a free toon, and my knight is a free toon (bar vip) now

and I was one of the first in the forum to have sympathy for those level camping to run MPs, alas I can sympathise all I like but this is the way the game is now, adapt or die sadly
        Last edited by PunkPetal; 06-17-2013, 03:27 PM.
        Blizzarea
        S147
        Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
          you can boost your BR by upgrading the useless skills.

ie a mage upgrading their PATK in the academy and/or the guild skill power.

Doing this boosts the characters BR. But mostly not in a useful way.

This is what they mean by 'cheated BR'
          just curious, because power + intel also add to mdef/pdef so how to you find that to be useless?

Comment

I just turned 55. And hadn't even leveled my stun to max for current lvl, I went 55 bc I needed the pvp set to help with GoD NM to work on PVE. AS a NON-CASHIER, I have no wings, 1 piece of extra clothing. I need the BG shards as well as my daily spins for the opportunity at even a socket rod. My MP teammates quit bc at 56 &58 they have to go to lvl 63 to gain stun, them only having baby wings and random cloth pieces, they cant compete with 60+ in BG.
            You cant speak with any sort of reference on the effects of the changes on a non-cash POV unless you have that same POV, otherwise you are just talking out your arse, trolling things you know nothing abt.
            I completely agree. Because I too am level 55, very light casher. No wings, no socketing rods, 3 mounts max. I know exactly what you are talking about. And btw unless it is an alt, 0xy is not our level.

Comment

Originally posted by bleedingxorange View Post
              just curious, because power + intel also add to mdef/pdef so how to you find that to be useless?
              Adding MATK to an archer via the academy is totally useless, but would add BR.

I agree however that power and intel do have some benefit, as you pointed rightly pointed out.
              Last edited by Billy_McF; 06-17-2013, 03:57 PM.

Comment

Ok since the whole farming honor thing appears to be the main point of all these threads how about we play a little Devil's Advocate. Assume for a second that the game were to make the "Honor Farming" either pointless or impossible. They could cap the amount of honor/PvP points obtainable in EACH BG to say 400. This would mean people would have to go to almost every BG each day to reach the 3k daily cap. This would in turn limit the bullying for honor. It would also push the focus of BGs back to what it was originally intended to be.......working as a team to farm crystals so that your team WINS. Of course this would create an all new set of problems. Spawn camping would become almost essential if you wanted your team to win and there would be complaint threads about that as well.

Now for the second point of these threads: Casher vs Non/Light-Casher. In pretty much every competitive activity the person or team that has access to the most money will win. In sports it's because the bigger schools have better facilities and access to more resources to train their atheletes. In the F2P/P2W genre of browser games he who has the most money usually has the strongest character. If you look at P2P online games like WOW money is replaced by time and to a small extent skill but the strongest characters still have a distinct advantage over the rest because of something they have in abundance that the rest do not. Now I AM a casher. I am NOT a whale but I definitely have spent an amount on this game that some people would not be able to either because their budget doesn't allow it or they would rather spend that money elsewhere. What I fail to understand, however, is why so many Non/light-cashers insist that they should have just as much of an opportunity to compete in this TYPE of game as somebody who CAN (and wishes to) spend Moderate to large amounts of money. What boggles my mind even more is why they continually come on these forums to complain and threaten to quit or talk about how so many HAVE quit. Honestly if you haven't figured out that Wartune is about spending money to be on top OR having FUN and being happy being at the middle or bottom of the pack then you have a larger overall problem than the fact that "so and so" spends 1k a week.

Just my observations.
                Patryn
                Twisted
                S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
                "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
                  Ok since the whole farming honor thing appears to be the main point of all these threads how about we play a little Devil's Advocate. Assume for a second that the game were to make the "Honor Farming" either pointless or impossible. They could cap the amount of honor/PvP points obtainable in EACH BG to say 400. This would mean people would have to go to almost every BG each day to reach the 3k daily cap. This would in turn limit the bullying for honor. It would also push the focus of BGs back to what it was originally intended to be.......working as a team to farm crystals so that your team WINS. Of course this would create an all new set of problems. Spawn camping would become almost essential if you wanted your team to win and there would be complaint threads about that as well.

Now for the second point of these threads: Casher vs Non/Light-Casher. In pretty much every competitive activity the person or team that has access to the most money will win. In sports it's because the bigger schools have better facilities and access to more resources to train their atheletes. In the F2P/P2W genre of browser games he who has the most money usually has the strongest character. If you look at P2P online games like WOW money is replaced by time and to a small extent skill but the strongest characters still have a distinct advantage over the rest because of something they have in abundance that the rest do not. Now I AM a casher. I am NOT a whale but I definitely have spent an amount on this game that some people would not be able to either because their budget doesn't allow it or they would rather spend that money elsewhere. What I fail to understand, however, is why so many Non/light-cashers insist that they should have just as much of an opportunity to compete in this TYPE of game as somebody who CAN (and wishes to) spend Moderate to large amounts of money. What boggles my mind even more is why they continually come on these forums to complain and threaten to quit or talk about how so many HAVE quit. Honestly if you haven't figured out that Wartune is about spending money to be on top OR having FUN and being happy being at the middle or bottom of the pack then you have a larger overall problem than the fact that "so and so" spends 1k a week.

Just my observations.
                  Some people suck at this game and can't accept this fact. Instead of looking at themselves, they blame R2 and cashers. You want the truth, I think you could give 5000$ to some players and they would still manage to suck hard and have a weak characters. I see people with ruthlessness astral, knights with m.attack gems, people with only 1 socket in their gear when I found all my rods for free in blessing (got lv 60 set), just do your damn guild blessings everyday duh (or BG chests). Yes cashers have an edge by spending money, but non and light cashers can build really good toons if they know what they're doing. No, these people want to be top 3 in cross-server ranking for free and by playing 30 minutes each day. Not going to happen losers.

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
                    Some people suck at this game and can't accept this fact. Instead of looking at themselves, they blame R2 and cashers. You want the truth, I think you could give 5000$ to some players and they would still manage to suck hard and have a weak characters. I see people with ruthlessness astral, knights with m.attack gems, people with only 1 socket in their gear when I found all my rods for free in blessing (got lv 60 set), just do your damn guild blessings everyday duh (or BG chests). Yes cashers have an edge by spending money, but non and light cashers can build really good toons if they know what they're doing. No, these people want to be top 3 in cross-server ranking for free and by playing 30 minutes each day. Not going to happen losers.
                    Aye! Non cashers can do really good.
                    Friends of mine compete very close to top, without spending a dime. But they spens efforts.

So many who complain, without botherin to see what others do to be good.
                    S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                    Mage: Existence (G.M)
                    BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

Originally posted by bleedingxorange View Post
                      Exactly, I got my extra 280 PDEF from Power guild skill, I'm a mage. But I never upgrade my PATK in academy because I agree with that being useless.

Comment

Originally posted by Smoldering View Post
                        Aye! Non cashers can do really good.
                        Friends of mine compete very close to top, without spending a dime. But they spens efforts.

So many who complain, without botherin to see what others do to be good.
                        Yeah, I have encountered lots of non-cashers in bg who have very good stats and very strong. They are the 'level campers' who are forced to level to the next bracket because of the new bg that before leveling up, they have upgraded their gems to higher levels, their guild skills as well as their astrals.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                          That's stupid as hell. Why not just have it lvl by lvl instead if you want it to make it that easy. Quit the crying and build your character up. Stop bullying everyone around and reaching high rank right away. That isn't how BG is suppose to be.
                          is it wrong to give some oppinion, that isn't how forum supposed to be

Comment

Spawn Campers

Was the one of the problem with BGs (ones at Bracket Cap with deck out gears, doesn't matter if Cash or Not, but they still do kill anyone that didn't play the game for a "long long time")

Now, the Brackets are changed, Spawn Campers are still there, but is now forced to change Brackets if they didn't get into the one they want (spending 5 mins), or try their luck and hope the ones they're attacking are lower level than them or have weaker BR/gear.

R2 is too lazy to investigate Spawn Campers, so they removed the no Spawn Camp Rule they used to have.
                            Maybe this is one of the new ways they're trying out to stop Spawn Camping.

It's either this... or boost up the stats of NPC guards by 2~3 times, LOL. (but than it'll be extremely difficult to kill them)

Comment

BG is fine imo, when i enter and see 70+ ppl with much higher BR than me u know what? i exit then re-enter 5 mins later, simple as that <_<

Its obvious that cashers have an advantage, the advantage of time basically (well and some mounts) so its just a matter of time in the long road where every1 will meet really, the develop of chars gets slower as u get higher (and more expensive) so just be patient.

And if u overleveled and you are lets say lv55 with 20k BR, plz stop doing BG and cap everything, get max sockets with highest gems u can get, get good refines, work on a PVE set (i really noticed the jump on survability and power when i switched from 55 to 50 PVE legend, it was monstrous lol) and basically get everything updated, it kills me when i hear high lvl ppl with elite crusader medallion because they rushed to get into the 60s "to farm the 60 set!!".

It actually makes you look less useful if u rush, if u are an archer or a mage for example the 50 set (legend if possible) really helps a lot in the 60s MPs (DT specially) where u can really be the key of success with that much rage overflow, also with 50 legend u can farm your 60 easily with friends, fast since u can spam 65 nightmare and not depend on the shop or someone else to clear it for u and most important, keep updating your medallion which has a huge impact.

I never understood this trend of overleveling, i've been playing since december and im 68 only, at 64 basically stopped to farm my 50 set (big mistake i made back then, should have started much earlier) for 1+ month and now almost done with the 60 set, unless u have the money to spend on those crystal/legend stone offers just go slow and get stuff done, in the long run will be much better.

Comment

Originally posted by Littlelyseria View Post
                                And if u overleveled and you are lets say lv55 with 20k BR, plz stop doing BG and cap everything, get max sockets with highest gems u can get, get good refines, work on a PVE set (i really noticed the jump on survability and power when i switched from 55 to 50 PVE legend, it was monstrous lol) and basically get everything updated, it kills me when i hear high lvl ppl with elite crusader medallion because they rushed to get into the 60s "to farm the 60 set!!".
                                Except, that by lvl 58 you now can no longer put the xp in your talents until lvl 63. So while you are busy trying to farm the pve set, doing cata for stones, you are inadvertently pushing yourself even higher up in the food chain. Not to mention a stupid World Prosperity bonus you can't turn off.
                                My name itself is a flame...sweeeeeet! awesome! epic!

Comment

Working...
                                X