New BG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New BG

I have a question who the hell thought of makin these changes in bg ??? You should award him with the stupidity medallion and give the gold one to the one that aproved it lol. Im 58 lvl and i do bg with 64s damn thats 64s not 60s they have 1 astral more more talent and o LOWER RANK so if iwin i get 46 honor if i lose i lose 200 ...Thats nice .... Really do u guys ever played this game or just colect the cash ..YOU CANT PUT THESE LVLS TOGETHER THEY DONT MATCH UP NOOBS...
    I HAVE LOST 3K HONOR IN 2 DAYS CAUSE U ***** UP THE GAME.... AND IM NOT THE ONLY ONE COMPLAINING...next update get bg back as it was and dont mess the game ur not making it better ...

So it was better when u could farm ppl all day? Justice to the farmed

Comment

you can actually farm people at any level right now... you just have to get into the right bracket.

Comment

BG.ne qii koyog gatel GM asuuu tenan....
        :cool: --Keep Calm and Stay High-- :cool:

Comment

Originally posted by Grimmreaper2 View Post
          I have a question who the hell thought of makin these changes in bg ??? You should award him with the stupidity medallion and give the gold one to the one that aproved it lol. Im 58 lvl and i do bg with 64s damn thats 64s not 60s they have 1 astral more more talent and o LOWER RANK so if iwin i get 46 honor if i lose i lose 200 ...Thats nice .... Really do u guys ever played this game or just colect the cash ..YOU CANT PUT THESE LVLS TOGETHER THEY DONT MATCH UP NOOBS...
          I HAVE LOST 3K HONOR IN 2 DAYS CAUSE U ***** UP THE GAME.... AND IM NOT THE ONLY ONE COMPLAINING...next update get bg back as it was and dont mess the game ur not making it better ...
          Back to the way it was??

Do you mean when there were only 2 brackets. Below 40 and 40+.

Another example of someone who has artificially inflated their Honor ranking, and now is finding it hard to keep hold of it. Sorry but have no sympathy as you have obviously been the one doing the farming in the past. What goes around comes around.

Comment

Maybe the original purpose of the BG bracket change is to stop "Twinks" that farm lower levels all day long? LOL... (they can still do it, but just have to get into the right Bracket or spend 5+ mins to rejoin)

Comment

i wish theres some changes in battleground, how bout changing level range by 5, example 40 - 44, 45-50, 51-55, 56-60,61-65, 66-70
              so there will be fair fight between players, if 10 level difference still used, lvl 69 will easily bullying lvl 60. its not fair

Comment

Personally, I hate the new BG. Now I was not a 'farmer' as I am not a cashier. Our guild lost a cpl light cashiers with this update because of the changes to BG and the forced lvl'ing with the HS. Slow leveling was the only way a no-cash, very light cashier could compete. Now I'm only entering for the daily entrance quest bc at lvl 55 with no bought accessories and w/o the extra astral 60+ has, I'm just fodder.

I wish the system went by BR instead of lvls. That way the only ones getting "farmed" would be those that cheated their BR (like an archer/knight getting intel for example).
                My name itself is a flame...sweeeeeet! awesome! epic!

Comment

Originally posted by R2EndlessMoneyPit View Post
                  Personally, I hate the new BG. Now I was not a 'farmer' as I am not a cashier. Our guild lost a cpl light cashiers with this update because of the changes to BG and the forced lvl'ing with the HS. Slow leveling was the only way a no-cash, very light cashier could compete. Now I'm only entering for the daily entrance quest bc at lvl 55 with no bought accessories and w/o the extra astral 60+ has, I'm just fodder.

I wish the system went by BR instead of lvls. That way the only ones getting "farmed" would be those that cheated their BR (like an archer/knight getting intel for example).
                  If you weren't a farmer you wouldn't care about the BG changes. You would be strong enough to deal with the changes more or less. Majority of people who whine about this is bc they reached high ranks asap with out caring about their toon. So now when they meet other stronger players they cry and wonder why they lose so much honor. Next time don't bully people around and try to rank high honor rank right away. Slow down and build your character more.

Comment

Originally posted by cloudxavier View Post
                    i wish theres some changes in battleground, how bout changing level range by 5, example 40 - 44, 45-50, 51-55, 56-60,61-65, 66-70
                    so there will be fair fight between players, if 10 level difference still used, lvl 69 will easily bullying lvl 60. its not fair
                    That's stupid as hell. Why not just have it lvl by lvl instead if you want it to make it that easy. Quit the crying and build your character up. Stop bullying everyone around and reaching high rank right away. That isn't how BG is suppose to be.

Comment

My alt is 39 and handles 44's well, I have yet to lose on it.

Comment

What "cheated their BR" you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by rheasteer View Post
                          What "cheated their BR" you talking about?
                          you can boost your BR by upgrading the useless skills.

ie a mage upgrading their PATK in the academy and/or the guild skill power.

Doing this boosts the characters BR. But mostly not in a useful way.

This is what they mean by 'cheated BR'
                          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                            If you weren't a farmer you wouldn't care about the BG changes. You would be strong enough to deal with the changes more or less. Majority of people who whine about this is bc they reached high ranks asap with out caring about their toon. So now when they meet other stronger players they cry and wonder why they lose so much honor. Next time don't bully people around and try to rank high honor rank right away. Slow down and build your character more.
                            I just turned 55. And hadn't even leveled my stun to max for current lvl, I went 55 bc I needed the pvp set to help with GoD NM to work on PVE. AS a NON-CASHIER, I have no wings, 1 piece of extra clothing. I need the BG shards as well as my daily spins for the opportunity at even a socket rod. My MP teammates quit bc at 56 &58 they have to go to lvl 63 to gain stun, them only having baby wings and random cloth pieces, they cant compete with 60+ in BG.

So I ask you this, are you VIP? Do you spend money on this game? If you answer yes, then go try a totally free toon and tell us your results. You cant speak with any sort of reference on the effects of the changes on a non-cash POV unless you have that same POV, otherwise you are just talking out your arse, trolling things you know nothing abt.

What anyone that spends any money here fails to understand is that the more these changes push away free players and those only willing to give R2 a minimal amount, your only competition will be in who can buy the most. Which is probably why there are ads all over the net misrepresenting what Wartune actually is because its the only way to draw in more customers.
                            My name itself is a flame...sweeeeeet! awesome! epic!

Comment

I just turned 55. And hadn't even leveled my stun to max for current lvl, I went 55 bc I needed the pvp set to help with GoD NM to work on PVE. AS a NON-CASHIER, I have no wings, 1 piece of extra clothing. I need the BG shards as well as my daily spins for the opportunity at even a socket rod. My MP teammates quit bc at 56 &58 they have to go to lvl 63 to gain stun, them only having baby wings and random cloth pieces, they cant compete with 60+ in BG.

So I ask you this, are you VIP? Do you spend money on this game? If you answer yes, then go try a totally free toon and tell us your results. You cant speak with any sort of reference on the effects of the changes on a non-cash POV unless you have that same POV, otherwise you are just talking out your arse, trolling things you know nothing abt.

What anyone that spends any money here fails to understand is that the more these changes push away free players and those only willing to give R2 a minimal amount, your only competition will be in who can buy the most. Which is probably why there are ads all over the net misrepresenting what Wartune actually is because its the only way to draw in more customers.
                              No cashers = no game full stop ' nothing in this life is for free'
                              Last edited by Missmagic-s119; 06-17-2013, 01:15 PM. Reason: spelling
                              EARWAX .. . .... .. ... ...

Comment

Working...
                              X