Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

someone on S3 allready got theire First LVL 70 Jewlery Legendary ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• someone on S3 allready got theire First LVL 70 Jewlery Legendary ?

I was wondering how they did it so fast ??? its no summoner there so how do they get so many stones so fast ?
    Server S16 - Immortal Ruins

Class = Archer

Lvl = 80

Br = 1.883742

IGN = ♫MoonBranch♫

Guild = TheLegends

Stable Mount Strenght 21200

Sylphs = Zuez - Orange 3 stars- br ( 123K ) lvl 80 Hecate 1 Star Orange = (86K) lvl 80
    Medusa 4 Star purple Br = (41 K) lvl 80 Athena 2 Star Purple Br = (77K) lvl 80

Maby they bought their way into it?

Comment

Bought on where? --"
      r2 haven;t sold any lvl 70 legendary stone...
      S24 - Reaper's Illusion
      IGN - Vein

Comment

If someone camp level and do Nightmare runs without hitting the final boss, it might be possible. I don't know why would anyone do it like this though cause you'll lose a lot of exp.
        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

they had have patch 1.6 like 2 weeks and you can get max 6 stones whitout beat lasts boss so 14x6=84 and lvl 70 need 200 so there is someting wrong now

Comment

^Yeah was thinking the same the amount needed for 1 item is huge and for such a short time without summoner and from anywere to buy them its barely imposible.

Comment

level 70 mp was earlier than patch 1.6, it was patch 1.5 part 3. it's roughly almost 2 months, also you can get leg stones from mystery chest on NM 70 dungeons.
              [morfinnor]
              Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Its not that hard, trust me.
                IDK if should tell but whatever;
                ever since the 70 mp got released, we are really busy doing them with atleast 2 set teams.
                We wanted to do NM mode asap. I think after day2-3 after release of teh MPs, we've been doing NM mode all the time.
                Lynch NM, every day, with 2 teams. First 1 team were doing it and now, after help of of our top archer, a 2nd team has been formed and is doing it now.

All legit. No money involved to buy the shards. Just putting alot of effort to do NM and leave the EXP aside.
                âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
                âœ* Prizzly
                âœ* Knight
                âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

thx prizzly I can not say much more on top what u just said
                  but I am 1 off them who has First LVL 70 Jewlery and working on 2nd
                  yes I lose bit of exp but lot more def and att from it
                  don't work off 6 legs aday some times I get up to 10 but just luck

Comment

Yeah it's easy, everyone spend at least 5k on his/her account so we all can run 70 NM, where's the problem.

Comment

Didnt know you can get leg stones from mystery chest.

Comment

S1 already had 3 players with 1 piece of L70 jewel legendary fully enchanted last week. As the previous posters have said just do Lych NM everyday.
                        [S1] Temple of Ibalize
                        Frostie
                        Mage
                        VictisHNR

Comment

Working...
                        X