Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Academy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Academy

Adding block and critical on academy.. Is it possible sir..

Learn how to astral

Comment

Unless you gonna add "will destroyer" ability to Academy, otherwise no.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
        How do we 'deactivate' Will Destroyer if it gets stuck in Academy!? D:
        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

I think it's good idea. We have one for everything else.

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
            I think it's good idea. We have one for everything else.
            That be unfair for people who don't use crit. Like Condor stated they will need to add the will destroyer or some sort of effect like will destroyer before adding this. Block would be nice though I don't see any harm in that.

Comment

How would it be unfair? Archers and crit builds would benefit from it. Block would benefit Knights more than any other, that's.. unfair?

The option wil be there, and make it easier for those who want to go crit, go crit. =/ We all know at the end of the day, crit builds deal more damage...

Comment

Its just a suggestion no hard feelings everyone. Of course will destroyer will user will surely against it. Just i expected. ^_^ But if you noticed, Will destroyer user has already had an advantage against Determination + Sniper Edge in terms of Astral Slot. Am i right? Even 4k Critical rate can't even hit a 100% critical hit. So i am suggesting this if its "possible". Not all mage are using will destroyer,some are using determination too. Don't be so over reacted. Its not yet implemented or approved. Calm down. ^_^v Have fun guys! ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                  And if you notice too in academy , Pdef ,Patk , Troop Count , Mdef , HP and Matk are all in there. So block and Critical ( i am talking on critical rate not the critical damage %) would be possible. But putting will destroyer in academy would be imposibble.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                    That be unfair for people who don't use crit. Like Condor stated they will need to add the will destroyer or some sort of effect like will destroyer before adding this. Block would be nice though I don't see any harm in that.
                    When i say critical , i am referring on critical rate (just like sniper edge) not critical damage ( just like enahnce determination). Get it? Anyway you are a knight , i also suggested block on academy too. I guess you are against it too..

Comment

Originally posted by SuperMimi View Post
                      When i say critical , i am referring on critical rate (just like sniper edge) not critical damage ( just like enahnce determination). Get it? Anyway you are a knight , i also suggested block on academy too. I guess you are against it too..

Good point, Will Destroyers counterpart is Determination, and Oxy is okay with Block =) Just not critical

Comment

Working...
                      X