Equal amount of xp for all runes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Equal amount of xp for all runes

Im thinking all runes Brutality/Blood/Healing/Purge/Purification/Rage/Chaos and Amnesia to give 100xp for lvl the rune you like.Cuz its based on luck what will you got from tanks and for example if you want to lvl Brutality and get 3healing puting them in the Brutality for 20 xp per rune is just waste thats why you level the ones you get but the process is ultra slow.Healing rune will need 3000 for lvl 2 and Purge 6000 for lvl 2 witch will take well quite the time for level 2.Dont know for the last 4 how much do they give cuz i have the first 4 in order.Its just a suggestion and its not a big deal all runes to give same amount of xp share your thoughts.

Lol. Just be patient.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

I agree.

Making it only giving +10 exp to other Runes basically means they're "forcing" you to use +100 in the same Rune else it's worthless.

Simply because it takes 3000 EXP just to level up to level 2 (except Brutality)

Many players are trying to level the Runes they like, but with only 10 (unless same rune)... how longs that going to take?

Lets see, 3000 exp / 10 = 300 Runes (of different type)

As for Small Runestone, it's +50 to any (that's 60 for 3000 exp), but still take quite a while.

So, if you get Rank 1 in every single Tank War, it will take you at least 20 days to get one rune to level 2 (and I believe level 3 is either 3500, or 4500 exp needed, might be more)

But if you only get 1 small Rune a day, you need 60 days to get one rune to level 2.

So.. yea... I would love to be able to use the extra Brutality Runes I have on either Blood or Healing Rune. (that gives 100 exp instead of 10 exp)

Not to mention... we still have no idea if we can obtain any other runes besides these 3...

(well, with them adding a new Tank War (not sure if it's one attempt or can you do both), you get more chance to get small Runes)
      (That means it might be reduced down to only 10 days (all Rank 1) or 30 day (rank 4 and below)

Edit: I forgot we get 1 small Rune from 80 Devotion too. (adding that in, minus 5~15 days)
      Last edited by anichaos; 06-17-2013, 06:41 PM.

Comment

What else do you do after your runes get to level 10?
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

7 Runes x 3000 = 21000 EXP needed.
          (especially counting in 4 small Runes MAX a day - non-cash - and not everyone gets Rank 1 in Tank War)

What do you do after your Talents reach Cap?

Not to mention there might be more Runes later on.

Such as the old Runes (Party Healing, All enemy Damage, etc)
          Last edited by anichaos; 06-17-2013, 10:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
            What else do you do after your runes get to level 10?
            Its not like you are near 2-3lvl on some runes and you say max your runes...that`s ridiculous to say at this point.

Comment

You all forgot something about the rune system that will appear in time.

The ability to buy items to increase the XP. Come on this is R2 games you know that's going to happen sooner or later, so they don't want to make it easy to level runes now do they.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post

The ability to buy items to increase the XP. Come on this is R2 games you know that's going to happen sooner or later, so they don't want to make it easy to level runes now do they.
                My point is people don't have the patience these days. They want it now and they want it fast. When you question the rationality of it, they will turn extremely defensive.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post

There already is... for Cash Shoppers...

In Class War, you can get 100 EXP Medium Runestones for 50 Glory Crystals.

And basing on the "free-for-all, no bracket" and "wager"

It will be dominated by Cash Shoppers and they will gain 100~500% more Glory Crystals than anyone else, thus they can use those to mass buy EXP Runestones.

However, these are not made for "Free Players" because basing on the Glory Crystal Prices in Glory Shop, Free Players will obtain at most 50~100ish Crystals if they're not TOP 100 (which will also be dominated by level 65+)

And this event only happens ONCE A MONTH (as far as I see in threads)

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                    There already is... for Cash Shoppers...

In Class War, you can get 100 EXP Medium Runestones for 50 Glory Crystals.

And basing on the "free-for-all, no bracket" and "wager"

It will be dominated by Cash Shoppers and they will gain 100~500% more Glory Crystals than anyone else, thus they can use those to mass buy EXP Runestones.

However, these are not made for "Free Players" because basing on the Glory Crystal Prices in Glory Shop, Free Players will obtain at most 50~100ish Crystals if they're not TOP 100 (which will also be dominated by level 65+)

And this event only happens ONCE A MONTH (as far as I see in threads)
                    My gripe about this game is not that things are progressing slowly, but that this game is too focused on money. Something is wrong with R2/Kongregate and all the companies which are hosting Wartune.
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

forgot which is which, but I remember some hosts had less balen cost ( at least one of the wartune clone does )

But R2 seems to have the highest cost out of all Hosts.

And yes, I really had wish Class War Wager wouldn't be Balen only... because that just guarantee Cashers winning over non-cashers no matter the outcome.
                      Such as that preview pic, 5000 balen wager = up to 100,000 Crystals if win, 5,000 if lost.

While the mounts cost 1250, 3500, 5000, mount spirit cost 200 each.

that means a Casher can obtain 4 mounts instantly if they won or 2~3 if lost...

While Non-Cashers (most likely will get 50~100 a month, hoping for higher amount) and is unable to Wager will take 12~25 months just to obtain the cheapest mount, LOL..... (that's 2 years to get a mount, by that time, if you're not 65+ you fail)

Plus... we all know Top 3 will be Cashers (since I really REALLY doubt any Top level non-casher is stronger than any Casher in this game - IE: level 75 casher vs 75 non-casher)
                      This means Top 3 not only can obtain 4000~5000 Crystals, if they can too Wager (as they most likely have the money being Cashers)... they can obtain every single thing in Glory Shop after 1 round...

P2W much? LOL
                      Last edited by anichaos; 06-18-2013, 02:06 AM.

Comment

You're wrong on the wager outcome.

You have to get all the 3 guesses correct to stand a chance of the winnings. Also, you don't necessarily get 20 times the winnings. It depends on the pool of balens (who has put in balens for wagers) and the number of people who get it correct.
                        I think people who guessed correctly would just get 2-3 times the glory crystals, not 20.
                        Last edited by CondorHero; 06-18-2013, 02:05 AM.
                        [No longer logging in]

Comment

yes, I noticed, so I edited my post (which seems to be after you post, lol)

I placed "up to" before 100,000

Also, is it guessing all 3 correct? (here I thought you just need to guess 1 correct)

Well... this can be exploited by Top players if they starts to "communicate" with each other to pre-determine who's going to win so they can get the winning wagers amount. (since it looks like the Prize Pool for winners are all the same, it is not shared)

So if the Prize Pool is 8000, and 1 person won, they get 8000, 2 person won, both still gets 8000 (it doesn't look like it'll be "halved")
                          Meaning if 20 ppls put in 500, it'll be 10,000 Prize Pool, and if everyone communicates and get everyone win, all 20 ppls will get 10,000 crystals while only spending 500 balens.

Comment

Well, until the formula is revealed, your guess is as good as mine. But your example doesn't make sense.

If the total prize pool is 10000, there is no way 20 people will get 10000 each.
                            (What is the definition of TOTAL prize pool, to you?)
                            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post

Also, is it guessing all 3 correct? (here I thought you just need to guess 1 correct)
                              It's not just guessing all 3 correct. It's guessing them in the right order.
                              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                              X