Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

The First time i see G.M in world chat (s3)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Prizzly View Post
    its hard to read when someone is sarcastic or serious over the internet.
    You can type whatever you like, only when someone else reads it, they can decide what the OP is meaning e-e
    my bad
    Unless you are not at all obvious about it and are not at all trying to sound sarcastic^^

Comment

Haven't seen an admin on a server for so long, i remember on S1 how they use to be there for quite a while, even solved some of my issues i had with people. Sad not to see them around as much anymore :/
      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
        Haven't seen an admin on a server for so long, i remember on S1 how they use to be there for quite a while, even solved some of my issues i had with people. Sad not to see them around as much anymore :/
        Them suddenly appearing is a good sign though. It means that there's something wrong going on in your server and you need to keep an eye out for every suspicious thing.
        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
          Them suddenly appearing is a good sign though. It means that there's something wrong going on in your server and you need to keep an eye out for every suspicious thing.
          Well they made an account to deal with a friend of mine, which ended quite nicely thank jebus. So no idea what's going on with sudden appearance of them. Maybe we should all be scared xD
          Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
            Well they made an account to deal with a friend of mine, which ended quite nicely thank jebus. So no idea what's going on with sudden appearance of them. Maybe we should all be scared xD
            If anything happends, remember me to push the blaime on you for talking about it. ''When you talk about it, it knocks on your door'' - old saying...

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
              If anything happends, remember me to push the blaime on you for talking about it. ''When you talk about it, it knocks on your door'' - old saying...
              Me and my pals talk about ghosts all the time, none showed up at my door or anywhere near me for that matter...
              The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Working...
              X