Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

The First time i see G.M in world chat (s3)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BlackVeilArcher
    started a topic The First time i see G.M in world chat (s3)

The First time i see G.M in world chat (s3)

The first time i see GM wartune in S3 omg

Click image for larger version

Name:	untitled.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	225.4 KB
ID:	1736837
    Click image for larger version

Name:	untitled.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	253.4 KB
ID:	1736838
    Last edited by BlackVeilArcher; 06-18-2013, 07:56 AM.

• DeathRiver
    replied
    Originally posted by krackenker View Post
    If anything happends, remember me to push the blaime on you for talking about it. ''When you talk about it, it knocks on your door'' - old saying...
    Me and my pals talk about ghosts all the time, none showed up at my door or anywhere near me for that matter...

Leave a comment:

• krackenker
    replied
    Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
    Well they made an account to deal with a friend of mine, which ended quite nicely thank jebus. So no idea what's going on with sudden appearance of them. Maybe we should all be scared xD
    If anything happends, remember me to push the blaime on you for talking about it. ''When you talk about it, it knocks on your door'' - old saying...

Leave a comment:

• DeathTh3Kid
    replied
    Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
    Them suddenly appearing is a good sign though. It means that there's something wrong going on in your server and you need to keep an eye out for every suspicious thing.
    Well they made an account to deal with a friend of mine, which ended quite nicely thank jebus. So no idea what's going on with sudden appearance of them. Maybe we should all be scared xD

Leave a comment:

• DeathRiver
    replied
    Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
    Haven't seen an admin on a server for so long, i remember on S1 how they use to be there for quite a while, even solved some of my issues i had with people. Sad not to see them around as much anymore :/
    Them suddenly appearing is a good sign though. It means that there's something wrong going on in your server and you need to keep an eye out for every suspicious thing.

Leave a comment:

• DeathTh3Kid
    replied
    Haven't seen an admin on a server for so long, i remember on S1 how they use to be there for quite a while, even solved some of my issues i had with people. Sad not to see them around as much anymore :/

Leave a comment:

• krackenker
    replied
    Originally posted by Prizzly View Post
    its hard to read when someone is sarcastic or serious over the internet.
    You can type whatever you like, only when someone else reads it, they can decide what the OP is meaning e-e
    my bad
    Unless you are not at all obvious about it and are not at all trying to sound sarcastic^^

Leave a comment:

• Prizzly
    replied
    Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
    I was trying to be sarcastic =/ An R2 GM actually showing up in the game?
    its hard to read when someone is sarcastic or serious over the internet.
    You can type whatever you like, only when someone else reads it, they can decide what the OP is meaning e-e
    my bad

Leave a comment:

• ElusionM
    replied
    I was there today
    (see first screenie, my name is there)
    And it didnt seem like he was pretending / was an hacked account.

The last few days, low levels around lvl 13 are asking high level players, like me. 3 people were asking me for an account that they wanted to buy it or give them account.
    And that within 4 days. Ive reported it and i think others did too and maybe thats why the server is now monitored. Its really annoying when a system message of you shows up on wc or just say something in wc, then someone pms you to buy an account from you.

maybe thats why... idk ee
    I was trying to be sarcastic =/ An R2 GM actually showing up in the game?

Leave a comment:

• Smoldering
    replied
    I was there today

The last few days, low levels around lvl 13 are asking high level players, like me. 3 people were asking me for an account that they wanted to buy it or give them account.
    And that within 4 days. Ive reported it and i think others did too and maybe thats why the server is now monitored. Its really annoying when a system message of you shows up on wc or just say something in wc, then someone pms you to buy an account from you.

Well, it's good reason as any.

Leave a comment:

• anichaos
    replied
    The only GM that talked in my server was a single line that was telling someone not to use "dodgy words"... than the GM disappeared.

Leave a comment:

• Prizzly
    replied
    Pfft, more likely someone found a way to get a GM title and pretended to be a GM, or even hacked a GM account...

As opposed to it actually being a GM.
    I was there today

Leave a comment:

• ShadowGammaDraco
    replied
    Pfft, more likely someone found a way to get a GM title and pretended to be a GM, or even hacked a GM account...

As opposed to it actually being a GM.

I'd go with photoshop, since a unauthorized attempt at being gm would stick out like a sore thumb, but- they probably were there helping people out i've seen them active around a few servers quite a bit.

Leave a comment:

• WeedFarmer
    replied
    S3 not enuff donation thats y GM online

Leave a comment:

• krackenker
    replied
    If someone actually did that, I severly doubt he/she would bother with reminding the ToS, and only enjoy the once in a liftetime opportunity

Leave a comment:

Working...
X