Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Need help? Found a bug? For faster assistance, join our Discord: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

The First time i see G.M in world chat (s3)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The First time i see G.M in world chat (s3)

    The first time i see GM wartune in S3 omg

    Click image for larger version

Name:	untitled.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	225.4 KB
ID:	1736837
    Click image for larger version

Name:	untitled.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	253.4 KB
ID:	1736838
    Last edited by BlackVeilArcher; 06-18-2013, 08:56 AM.

  • #2
    my gosh a GM that works miracel do happen

    Comment


    • #3
      The first time I saw him in world chat

      Comment


      • #4
        Probly becus either there is something going on
        or they are trying to do something about those account buyers that appeared the past few days e-e
        either way, good thing they actually do something #thumbs up
        âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
        âœ* Prizzly
        âœ* Knight
        âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

        Comment


        • #5
          Excuse me while I go off and start believing in religions again

          Comment


          • #6
            Meh, I saw Chronos a few times before, still it is rare to see them actually get on and announce something.
            The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

            {OuO**

            Comment


            • #7
              Pfft, more likely someone found a way to get a GM title and pretended to be a GM, or even hacked a GM account...

              As opposed to it actually being a GM.

              Comment


              • #8
                If someone actually did that, I severly doubt he/she would bother with reminding the ToS, and only enjoy the once in a liftetime opportunity

                Comment


                • #9
                  S3 not enuff donation thats y GM online

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                    Pfft, more likely someone found a way to get a GM title and pretended to be a GM, or even hacked a GM account...

                    As opposed to it actually being a GM.

                    I'd go with photoshop, since a unauthorized attempt at being gm would stick out like a sore thumb, but- they probably were there helping people out i've seen them active around a few servers quite a bit.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                      Pfft, more likely someone found a way to get a GM title and pretended to be a GM, or even hacked a GM account...

                      As opposed to it actually being a GM.
                      I was there today
                      (see first screenie, my name is there)
                      And it didnt seem like he was pretending / was an hacked account.

                      The last few days, low levels around lvl 13 are asking high level players, like me. 3 people were asking me for an account that they wanted to buy it or give them account.
                      And that within 4 days. Ive reported it and i think others did too and maybe thats why the server is now monitored. Its really annoying when a system message of you shows up on wc or just say something in wc, then someone pms you to buy an account from you.

                      maybe thats why... idk ee
                      âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
                      âœ* Prizzly
                      âœ* Knight
                      âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        The only GM that talked in my server was a single line that was telling someone not to use "dodgy words"... than the GM disappeared.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Prizzly View Post
                          I was there today
                          (see first screenie, my name is there)
                          And it didnt seem like he was pretending / was an hacked account.

                          The last few days, low levels around lvl 13 are asking high level players, like me. 3 people were asking me for an account that they wanted to buy it or give them account.
                          And that within 4 days. Ive reported it and i think others did too and maybe thats why the server is now monitored. Its really annoying when a system message of you shows up on wc or just say something in wc, then someone pms you to buy an account from you.

                          maybe thats why... idk ee

                          Well, it's good reason as any.
                          S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                          Mage: Existence (G.M)
                          BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Prizzly View Post
                            I was there today
                            (see first screenie, my name is there)
                            And it didnt seem like he was pretending / was an hacked account.

                            The last few days, low levels around lvl 13 are asking high level players, like me. 3 people were asking me for an account that they wanted to buy it or give them account.
                            And that within 4 days. Ive reported it and i think others did too and maybe thats why the server is now monitored. Its really annoying when a system message of you shows up on wc or just say something in wc, then someone pms you to buy an account from you.

                            maybe thats why... idk ee
                            I was trying to be sarcastic =/ An R2 GM actually showing up in the game?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                              I was trying to be sarcastic =/ An R2 GM actually showing up in the game?
                              its hard to read when someone is sarcastic or serious over the internet.
                              You can type whatever you like, only when someone else reads it, they can decide what the OP is meaning e-e
                              my bad
                              âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
                              âœ* Prizzly
                              âœ* Knight
                              âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X