Proposal for BG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proposal for BG

I think there should simultanusly be 2 sorts of BG: One with levels 36-45,46-55 etc and another with levels 30-39, 40-49 etc.
    These matchups should occcur randomly, or at least change frequently and unanounced.
    That way i.e. someone sticking to level 44 to gain artificiall honor the whole Monday, on Tuesday wil unexpectedely find himself/herself against 49ers.

Oh no >.>
    a 36 against a 45? that is way more advantage to easy for the 45 to stay at that level then.
    It is good as is I'm staying at 54 :P Cause i do great with honor in those bgs with 45-54s. But I also enter 50-59 bgs too. Rarely though.
    ♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪

Game:Broken Realm
    IGN: Mary Magdalene
    Class: Mage
    LVL: 44
    BR: 1194
    Full level 40 epic set

Comment

If I understood correctly, this is already implemented. However, probably due to the number of people willing to go to a certain battleground and the number of low level people still being way higher, you're more likely to end up in a lower tier BG. For example, I end up about 20% of the time in the upper BG. I checked this with a friend who is in the tier below me, and it's the same for him.

Perhaps we're the luckiest two people alive, in which case I'll just say that the change you want is already here.

Comment

Originally posted by ArowenGR View Post
        I think there should simultanusly be 2 sorts of BG: One with levels 36-45,46-55 etc and another with levels 30-39, 40-49 etc.
        These matchups should occcur randomly, or at least change frequently and unanounced.
        That way i.e. someone sticking to level 44 to gain artificiall honor the whole Monday, on Tuesday wil unexpectedely find himself/herself against 49ers.
        Er... That's the way BG is already... o.O

Except that the brackets are 30 - 39, 35 - 44, 40 - 49, 45 - 54, 50 - 59 and so on...
        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Working...
        X