Couple of things..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple of things..

I would like a Reset button in the Academy for the techs. When I started playing, I was a n00b and didn't know what I was doing, so put some points into MATK and Troop MATK even though I am an archer...

I would also like a Lock All and Unlock All, or Lock All Green etc, button in the Astrals section, as it is annoying having to click them all individually...

Also, can you fix the female archers head - when trying on certain hairstyles, it makes the head look weird and mishapen, which is irritating!

Thanks
    S156 - Sarette - Archer - BR 22 mill+ KH - Resurgence

would personally like to see this

Comment

Originally posted by Mibbette View Post
      I would like a Reset button in the Academy for the techs. When I started playing, I was a n00b and didn't know what I was doing, so put some points into MATK and Troop MATK even though I am an archer...

I would also like a Lock All and Unlock All, or Lock All Green etc, button in the Astrals section, as it is annoying having to click them all individually...

Also, can you fix the female archers head - when trying on certain hairstyles, it makes the head look weird and mishapen, which is irritating!

Thanks
      I've got too much kyanite than is good for me, so I just level everything nonetheless, even PATK as a mage... Really, you can't have wasted that much on MATK that it has completely messed up your build or put you in a kyanite deprived state for the rest of your WT life?

Comment

Working...
      X