MD nightmare team pick. [Need tips]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MD nightmare team pick. [Need tips]

So hello. I was trying to make a good team for MD nm. But not sure what is required to passed it. Last time I make the team with all parties 55k+ br and we still failed (2 mages, 2 archers).

So what exactly you think is need for MD nm team?

All parties with 60k+ br? (No PVE set)

All parties with 55k+ br? (With 2+ PVE set)

Plz help. Ths!
    ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
    -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
    ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
    (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

My usual team is a full 50 pve legend mage, a full 55 mage, a full 60 archer with legend bow and full 60 knight with sword legend.

Lowest BR is the 55 mage with 51k the rest are btw 58k and 59k, dont have any problems with it or with demon nightmare 1st boss for keys.

On first boss what we do:

Everyone launches aoe @ start, on second turn the pve mage does resto and knight does agoran while the rest keep damaging, by turn 3 almost all adds are gone but the big boss so heal up if needed and just keep at it, make sure archer keeps DF and has scatter set for the shield skill it does.

Second boss is all about damage, we got every1 go out on this one but the 55 mage, she keep suntoria thru the fight and also damages, she does resto on the tank as needed, the rest spam all skills as fast as possible.

Third boss is the easiest, basically the game with 2.5x more attack and more hp but its really easy.

hope it helps!

Comment

Been doing it daily with 2 mages, 2 archers for awhile now. 1 of the mages is PVP and was about 47-48k when we first started. Other 3, 60 pve.

We were all in around 52-56k (except the previously mentioned mage, of course) when we first started and only ever had issues with the first boss when the sting would crit on someone who was already hurt. We didn't even use DF at first, because it was better for us to remove all the adds as quick as possible. (Now that one of the archers has DF on the Luna build, this is no longer an issue)

We split tank with 1 archer and mage up front as I'm tankier (<-- not a word) than the other archer. 2nd boss I go full dps and the pvp mage handles the heals just fine, I don't assist him at all. Since this is all about dps, the pve sets really shine here.. But that doesn't mean they are absolutely required.

3rd boss is pretty standard, if you made it to her, you can beat her. Now that this crew is in the 60k BR, and the other mage is nearing 60 pve set, this has become very routine and unless something goes horribly wrong (like the first boss going all in on one person and critting sting), we don't ever wipe anymore.

Comment

Ok ths for the advice guys. You are awesome

----------------(\_/)
        -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
        (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Why you don`t pm in game ) i could have told you this! ) Noob!

Comment

Hmm... Symedia. If not mistake. I think you just get a PVE set level 50 a couples of weeks ago. I didn't think you do MD nm (You might, but not many).

And this noob always need help from people >^..^<

----------------(\_/)
            -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
            (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

My team consists of myself(knight), 2 pvp set archers(or one pve archer) and one or two mages(based on how many archers we have).
              I think with 55k BR u guys need a knight too... knight is not needed once u guys reach 65k BR however... just my thought

Comment

Just get the rage set all of you, then no troubles

And with the new rune thingy, more will be getting the 50 rage set for sure!

Or do like me and do moon/temple for 4 months to get 60 set.

Usually 15k pdef on tank is good, keep the boss frozen.

Mage needs to suntoria on or before the the first buff and then restore as needed.

If only 1 archer, the mage needs to time thunderer too to help archer with df, time it with the cooldown of the freeze. May need 2 to go off.

Mage should be thundering as much as possible on the last bar. I don't know how many times the mage has saved the day with thunderer

Until your team gets stronger and faster, its mandatory that the knight die poor poor knights.

2 mages is a poor team unless one mage is super o.p.

Comment

Best would be if all would have the lvl50 pve set.....if that isn't possible at elast get 1 mage with pve set and 1 archer with pve set. I'd suggest using a formation liee this: 1 knight, 2 archers, 1 mage as for recomanded BR around 52k should be good to start with.

Comment

Need: atleast 1 pve set archer and/or mage. (preferably both)
                    options:
                    1x knight, 1x archer(pve set), 2x mage (preferably 1x pve set) <- my favorite.. 2 good pve mages can do heals and good dd (me and my friend can out dd equal br pve set archers... or atleast do equal dd at worst)
                    1x knight, 2x archer, 1x mage(pve set obviously)
                    2x archer, 2x mage (IMO the harder one, archers have more problems in tanking and on 2nd u need to waste more heals in this set up)

Comment

Daily MoonNM without any death, 1 mage 60k, 2 archer 60k, 1 knight 65k, all full pve 60 (not all legend), hardest is 2nd boss, but healing is not really needed, 1 sunto + 1 agoran or 1 sunto + 1 restore, boss is dead before 2nd buff. Just need to keep thundering.

55k BR + full pve party = no problem with moonNM, anymore just make it easier. Truth to be told, 50k BR + half pve party can complete too, though it will be hard.

Comment

So hmm... Last time we tried with 1 pve mage (me), 1 pvp archer, 1 pve archer, and 1 knight. We passed the first boss, but failed on second boss due to low damage attack.

Do you guys think I should do thunder? But if do so. The only skills I had for heal is restore, but i don't think team survival with just 1 heal spell. Any suggestion here how to passed this with this situation? :/

----------------(\_/)
                        -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
                        (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Originally posted by JohnNguyen View Post
                          So hmm... Last time we tried with 1 pve mage (me), 1 pvp archer, 1 pve archer, and 1 knight. We passed the first boss, but failed on second boss due to low damage attack.

Do you guys think I should do thunder? But if do so. The only skills I had for heal is restore, but i don't think team survival with just 1 heal spell. Any suggestion here how to passed this with this situation? :/
                          If your knight is good enough, some occasional resto (1 or 2) should be enough. Sunt should be enough for the pt to stay alive, cuz before 1st buff he barly scratches you and after 1st buff he does 2 aoes, sunt should get u enough hp to survive 2nd aoe aswell. After that the next aoe is the 2nd buffs aoe.. and you dont survive that. So: YES use thunderer... the dd of a strong pve mage spamming thunderer can sometimes triumph AP spam. (i do that mostly.. but im a matk freak tho)

Comment

Ah so i see. The knight I was going with only 47k br with PVP set. But usually 55k+ would be good? And hmm... Do the Knight really need Apollo shield?

----------------(\_/)
                            -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
                            (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Working...
                            X