Which runes have you got so far?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which runes have you got so far?

Only from Tank Trial pouches, not Mystery Shop.

I'm mainly curious about how many people have got Chaos, Amnesia or Rage runes from the Tank Trials.

So far I have

i dont think it is possible to get any other runes other than the three you have from tank trials.. but i could be wrong

Comment

Yeah, check out the Rune Pack you're getting - it mentions only these three runes. I think the rest need to be bought with balens.

Comment

Which sucks...

Because no way am I going to dish out 20 USD just to ATTEMPT to get a Rage Rune (which is random selection and you might get repeats of ones you don't want) - meaning 20~100 USD required for ONE RUNE...

Comment

Oh wow, that's so stupid... I thought they would make them obtainable from Tank Trials as extremely rare drop while keeping it in Mystery Shop as a quick way, but it being balen exclusive is just ridiculous -.-

Comment

It's not absolutely sure that it's balen exclusive, but if it's not, it'll probably be a choice between that and something else equally or more valuable. For example, from the glory shop or an event.

Even if you somehow manage to get a rage rune, how will you level it? With small runestones every day? Even if you're first in the tank trials every day, the xp needed to level rare runes is 6000 or even 10000. And that's just to get to the 2nd level. Brutality will be the rune everyone will have leveled to a high level by default because of this.

Comment

Originally posted by WickedSilk View Post
              It's not absolutely sure that it's balen exclusive, but if it's not, it'll probably be a choice between that and something else equally or more valuable. For example, from the glory shop or an event.

Even if you somehow manage to get a rage rune, how will you level it? With small runestones every day? Even if you're first in the tank trials every day, the xp needed to level rare runes is 6000 or even 10000. And that's just to get to the 2nd level. Brutality will be the rune everyone will have leveled to a high level by default because of this.
              Not in Glory Shop, so the only thing left is the hypothetical event that we might or might not get.

So, for now, it is absolutely sure that it's balen exclusive. Even if it's not easy to be leveled, level 1 would be helpful in some scenarios.

Comment

it fine with pve set mage dont rly need rage run for mpd. and with stronger team we finish lvl 65 mpd with 1 mage pvp set 55. br all team 50k+

Comment

So far i have brutality/healing/blood and purge.

Comment

Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
                    So far i have brutality/healing/blood and purge.
                    did u get purge from tank trials?

Comment

Originally posted by xehoo View Post
                      did u get purge from tank trials?
                      He didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by SirAlukah View Post
                        Not in Glory Shop, so the only thing left is the hypothetical event that we might or might not get.

So, for now, it is absolutely sure that it's balen exclusive. Even if it's not easy to be leveled, level 1 would be helpful in some scenarios.
                        *** is this? Some kind of joke?
                        I really wanted to see what Glory Shop contained -_-
                        ♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪

Game:Broken Realm
                        IGN: Mary Magdalene
                        Class: Mage
                        LVL: 44
                        BR: 1194
                        Full level 40 epic set

Comment

Brutality, Blood, HP
                          Character - Taggen
                          Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                          Class - Archer
                          Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                          Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                          Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by MaryMagdalene View Post
                            I hade show you what the shop have content but i have just ben warned frome forum admins for give out the info.

But i can tell you so here mutch you can find everything at internet you just need to know how to find it a serch engine like google works verry good.
                            Character - Taggen
                            Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                            Class - Archer
                            Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                            Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                            Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by MaryMagdalene View Post
                              Wiki vandalism is common. I have reverted the changes that were made, so the information is correct again.

Comment

Working...
                              X