Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Class Wars - Pck your top 3 thread!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thebigwolfpack View Post
    No, just off of stats. I'm actually curious as to whether LordYarash would be first or third depending on which holds up better between crit and EWD. Doesn't look like that will happen though.
    Should gather the TOPs and exploit the Wager.

R2 won't really care about this, why? because they're already making money off BALEN ONLY WAGER...

So... it's everyone win (for cashers at least, losers for non-cashers)

Comment

No, just off of stats. I'm actually curious as to whether LordYarash would be first or third depending on which holds up better between crit and EWD. Doesn't look like that will happen though.
      I don't know about the other two, but the Top Knights in East Coast can't combo properly.
      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Thanks for the vote of confidence my friend but br means absolutely nothing NOTORIOUS BAG was a powerhouse and will be fun to come up with strategy but he cleaned my clock it wasnt even close hats off to him

Comment

Originally posted by ballsmcgee View Post
          Thanks for the vote of confidence my friend but br means absolutely nothing NOTORIOUS BAG was a powerhouse and will be fun to come up with strategy but he cleaned my clock it wasnt even close hats off to him
          Hey Balls, do you know if NotoriousBAG is a renamed BagofDouche? (lmao, I just reread that questions and got the giggles).

Brutakuz

Comment

That is correct. His name got changed to Player## a few weeks back from Bagodouche ... then he changed to BagofDouche .. then went with the current one because he obviously wasn't getting away with it.

EDIT: Also, wait until you see the knight who would get my vote if I were a knight if you thought Bago messed you up.

EDIT2: Good luck to mages picking top 3. With every fight going to time, it's going to be all about timing and luck as to who gets the top spot.
            Last edited by Zaaqen; 06-21-2013, 12:10 AM.

Comment

Yarash didn't even compete and if he did he didn't make the finals. I chose 1. Azmodeus 2. jeffhawk 3. SinWill. The #1 choice was based off stats and astrals since all 3 have Crit build. I chose jeffhawk above SinWill due to level difference. This would mean higher level troops (Yes I know they will probably still die in 2 rounds but hey it's still something), innate damage reduction from higher level as well as slightly improved crit chance. Of course since it's not even garaunteed that these 3 will even face eachother in Finals at any point it's really up for grabs. GO random matchmaking lol.
              Patryn
              Twisted
              S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
              "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

I think the finals matchmaking will be some kind of ladder system..
                ~ Redoga ~

My very own detailed mage guide
                Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
                My pathetic youtube channel
                -------------------> Latest video:

Comment

Originally posted by Linazz View Post
                  I think the finals matchmaking will be some kind of ladder system..
                  Yes, it's a tournament system, unlike the preliminaries. Less luck, more money
                  Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
                  I do not exist.
                  For real.

Comment

Working...
                  X